Use The New JerseyBacks Thread to See My Finished Requests

dolphins91

Can someone get me a brewers font? for the current jerseys

Like the one used on this: pMLB2-8096498dt.jpg

I believe it is just times new roman

it's gotta be a slight variation, since the number widths aren't that balanced. But close to tnr

I need that version cause I cant edit for sht

Hate to derail this thread, but there is an mlb font pack in conrads thread. It has the numbers, and some have the letters.

CottonBowl_zpsf43ff307.png

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could I please get a Washington Wizards jersey and Seattle Seahawks jersey w/ name: Donion, number: 13. I'm in no hurry, I think what you've done so far has been awesome. Thanks in advance!

I would like some for the Twins.

Name: Stoetzel

Number: 32

Jerseys: Home ( pinstripes with red numbers and navy blue lettering), Current Away, Powder Blue Road (Both name and number is red with navy blue),Navy Blue Alt ( Name is white with red outline), And a doctored up version of the old red jersey ( If you could make number navy blue with white outline and name white with navy blue outline). I know you have other requests ahead and also a life away from the computer so understand if it will be awhile but if you can do all these when the time is right it will be greatly appreciated. The ones you have made so far look fantastic and has been great work.

Alright I've been back for a few days, but had a lot of things to do, so I didn't do much. I just looked at my list and found a couple of easy ones to do for now so...

Here is the jerseys for RaysFan

raysfan_zpsawvhfvot.png

Raysfan2_zpserjwkrm5.png

Also, if you noticed, on the Pro Bowl jersey and this Louisville jersey I added the "air holes" from the jersey. Do you like em? Because I can add them to any future jersey if you'd like.

Love them both! (**)(**)(**)(**)(**):notworthy:

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Alright I've been back for a few days, but had a lot of things to do, so I didn't do much. I just looked at my list and found a couple of easy ones to do for now so...

Here is the jerseys for RaysFan

raysfan_zpsawvhfvot.png

Raysfan2_zpserjwkrm5.png

Also, if you noticed, on the Pro Bowl jersey and this Louisville jersey I added the "air holes" from the jersey. Do you like em? Because I can add them to any future jersey if you'd like.

Love them both! (**)(**)(**)(**)(**):notworthy:

Thank You!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is one for Polacheck

Polacheck_zpsgkbn11a3.png

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

Archived