Use The New JerseyBacks Thread to See My Finished Requests

dolphins91

Alright, Here is the Reno Aces jersey for Carranza...

Carranza_zps4ucl2a56.png

On the BigHorns jersey, I didn't know what font to use. It looked pretty similar to the Pistons font but I also needed a NOB font. If you could find me that font I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

Up Next- K. Baker

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good? Bad? Meh? I was forced to use very minimal resources as the pictures of the uniform were scarce.

Carranza2_zpsmdcqyxhu.png

Awesome. It was my fault that I didn't post good enough images. Awesome job.
Thank You! Glad you like it.

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

How do you create the dotted (air hole) effect on the jerseys?

Love the work, and thank you before hand.

I take the jersey color and make it the "primary" color. Then I "swap" the colors. At this point I use the color picker and get the jersey color. Then I click on "more" and darken it slightly. Then I leave the primary and secondary colors where they are at this point and choose the paint bucket. From here I go up and choose the Button that says fill (By the tolerance meter) and choose Percent 05. If I need to darken or lighten the color I do it then. Hopefully this helped!

I'm guessing you're using Illustrator or a vector program of some sort?

Thank you for sharing.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

How do you create the dotted (air hole) effect on the jerseys?

Love the work, and thank you before hand.

I take the jersey color and make it the "primary" color. Then I "swap" the colors. At this point I use the color picker and get the jersey color. Then I click on "more" and darken it slightly. Then I leave the primary and secondary colors where they are at this point and choose the paint bucket. From here I go up and choose the Button that says fill (By the tolerance meter) and choose Percent 05. If I need to darken or lighten the color I do it then. Hopefully this helped!

I'm guessing you're using Illustrator or a vector program of some sort?

Thank you for sharing.

No, I use paint.net

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

Thanks so much for the Donion ones! The DC jersey was probably quite difficult, so I really appreciate the high level of accuracy you put into it. Keep up the great work!

Quick question... Are you doing these in any sort of order or are you just doing whichever ones you feel like?

Name: Skinny

Number: 39

LSU Purple alt

ATL Hawks home

Royals home

Bucs home

Orlando City home

Thanks in advance!!!

can I change the Royals home to the Cardinals home? Thanks!!

And the Bucs home to the Broncos home as well

CARLSON- North Stars 1981 Green (road) jersey, Minnesota Wild 2000 White (Home) jersey #23

NO RUSH! THESE ARE GREAT!!!! But I want to add a few more.

CARLSON- Minnesota Fighting Saints road (Blue), Minnesota Golden Gophers men's hockey team home (white)

Here's the links.

http://cdn3.sportngin.com/attachments/photo/2697/5031/VMH_FightingSaints_5.jpg

http://cdn2.sportngin.com/attachments/photo/4120/4924/VMH_GopherJerseys_2013_Home.jpg

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Archived