bowwow93

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I dig that white helmet for the Angels....and that red facemask really pops. Any thought to a Braves helmet with just the tomahawk on the sides without the script A?

svJ27Qw.jpg

=============================================================================================================

oA3lBQH.jpg

EcHP35t.jpg

Tomahawk helmet is fantastic. I actually like the "P" helmet better for the Pirates. I just think it's a stronger mark than the pirate face. And I agree on the Rays helmet, the logo almost looks made for a football helmet.

gYH2mW9.png

i don't like the orioles wing on the helmet, it looks more like a wasp wing that it does a bird wing to me. i think you should use a more abstract wing like the eagle, they didn't just slap the wing from their logo on the helmet and you shouldn't here

The Orioles wing is an interesting idea, not sure if I'm a huge fan of it. Maybe try the roundel that says "Baltimore Orioles" on it.

Also I love throwback #2 for the Marlins, always thought that that m logo was underused, so I'm very happy to see it get some time in the spotlight.

spacer.png

Archived