bowwow93

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red helmet with white facemask helps to balance the white logo. I'd use that option.

For LA, I'd uset the one without the red streaks.

Ditto, and ditto.

spacer.png

For the Royals, I think the R logo fits the helmet shape better and more cleanly but I prefer the royal blue.

I wonder if there is an opportunity with the Royals to do a crown that encircles the helmet. Just an idea. It may be too gaudy or literal but worth a shot maybe?

??

bVyQXLO.jpg

hlM99dm.jpg.

Maybe you could extend the gold all the way down...? I'd like to see how that looks.

zbZ6f0s.gif

where are the other ones for washington? since you've done 2-4 for every other team, are you going to do at least 1 more option for the nationals?

You want options, Here you go.

gnvg8HN.jpg

cb6rN3x.jpg

jwMKPii.jpg

3GVuDeW.jpg

pGo1fnj.jpg

B7c9Ymr.jpg

1mucVaV.jpg

vCthOHX.jpg

86haHt7.jpg

could you do 9 with the original logo?

For the Royals, I think the R logo fits the helmet shape better and more cleanly but I prefer the royal blue.

I wonder if there is an opportunity with the Royals to do a crown that encircles the helmet. Just an idea. It may be too gaudy or literal but worth a shot maybe?

??

bVyQXLO.jpg

hlM99dm.jpg.

Maybe you could extend the gold all the way down...? I'd like to see how that looks.

seconded

I like the stripeless NY helmet, but what would a white helmet look like?

The Bosox helmet with the socks would be much better without the B, but even then I'd probably prefer the lone B helmet. I'd go with the sock helmet just to reduce the number of helmets with letters on them.

The red Philies helmet is better than the blue.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

??

bVyQXLO.jpg

hlM99dm.jpg.

seconded

S1Flc1Q.jpg

5exu75.jpg

16ger2r.jpg

??

bVyQXLO.jpg

hlM99dm.jpg.

seconded

S1Flc1Q.jpg
A gold facemask would do wonders for this helmet. The white facemask looks really out of place.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Personally, if you're just going to use the cap logo on the helmet, I'd like to see them integrated a bit better. Only the Giants, 49ers and Packers just slap some letters on the side of their helmets. Look at what the Chiefs or Titans did. The Tigers D with the tiger jumping through it is a good start.

Archived