Colorado Buffaloes Football

Lights Out

Nice work. I've always been a huge supporter of the idea of pushing the gold and silver ahead of the black. It's such a unique color scheme. My only concern is that their current "vegas" gold is too light to work as a good home jersey color (I know other teams have done it, but I've never liked it) and that it would have poor contrast with the silver.

I did similar concept, but used a shade of gold closer to this Georgia Tech uniform...

CalvinJohnson_medium.jpg

I like the look and colors, but the helmets are interesting to me. While I do think the horns look good on your concepts, I'm not sure how well they would go over, especially since Colorado's biggest rival, CSU, has horn helmets as well. The horns from the front also kinda make me think the players would look like...

batman_begins_big_051018100848275_widewe

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

I believe in Auburn and love it!                                                 @RealTCutt                                                                            Colossians 3:23

Please, please, use an updated template. It makes the design much more believable and comprehendable.

Out of curiosity, what's hard to comprehend regarding his concept?

The pants don't do it much justice; it's a lot harder to see the pants stripe on the current template.

spacer.png

Please, please, use an updated template. It makes the design much more believable and comprehendable.

Out of curiosity, what's hard to comprehend regarding his concept?

The pants don't do it much justice; it's a lot harder to see the pants stripe on the current template.

also it's hard to imagine what the sleeve stripes look like to me, comparing what i picture them looking like on a modern template cut. I'm picturing something similar to the falcons look which I'm not sure it thats what you are going for

The helmet decals need a little more curve - the Batman reference was pretty spot on.

ZPYQPRSKJMQGPLN.20090920054828.jpg

Plus, the front perspective of the helmet doesn't match the side perspective - notice the differences in relation to the front air hole of the helmet and the facemask. Maybe add a regular CU logo to the hip areas on the pants.

The horns on the sleeves are pretty cool.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Since they're reportedly getting a new look soon...

MyBbOGK.png

YbD3XRj.png

vdCnkJC.png

R0sn0Ck.png

- Modernized horned helmets from the 1937 throwbacks

- School colors of gold and silver emphasized over black as much as possible

- Uniform design based on the horns

Thoughts?

I like this! Could you do one where they also revert to their pre-2005 shade of gold, a bright shade that really made them stand out (imo)?

Archived