Hey guys. So this is my first ever post, so I'm still getting used to this

Recently I heard that the NBA is going away from Adidas, and with the Bucks getting a new color scheme, I made some concepts of NBA uniforms. Also, I have SuperSoncis modernized concepts (because it was fun and I love their color scheme), and one for my hometown TWolves. Tell me what you think!

I posted the concepts later down on this topic

Since this is your first ever post I'll cut you some slack, but for future reference, always start off a thread with a concept. Otherwise, you can lose the interest of some other members right off the bat.

As a hint, there's a "preview post" button that helps when you're not sure if something will work or how it will look. Use that to see if you're photos will post, rather than flooding the thread with mistake posts.

Since this is your first ever post I'll cut you some slack, but for future reference, always start off a thread with a concept. Otherwise, you can lose the interest of some other members right off the bat.

What he said..otherwise

abe-simpson-gif.gif

you will need a photobucket or imgur too

I find tinypic to be the easiest. But please tell me you do not actually like the unis in your profile pic?? :therock:

Minnesota Timberwolves Home/Away:

20rv4nl.png

Milwaukee Bucks Home/Away:

333cxkx.png

302tcwn.png

Milwaukee Bucks Cream Alternate:

2qcpcup.png

Seattle SuperSonics Home/Away:

1zd64m.png

w9ehci.png

Seattle SuperSonics Black and Yellow Alternate:

1zppswk.png

2ynnw5d.png

Sorry for the confusion, what do you think?

Bucks and TWolves are easily your best work and i think they are gorgeous! !

On the other hand;Seattle is definitely too "loud".

Please no with the Bucks. The huge antlers on the shorts do not look good. Make them smaller.

There's no Under Armour logo on the T-Wolves and i would say use darker shades of green and yellow for the Sonics. Other than that looks good to me.

I like the quality of these and where you're headed. Each is bold in its own way, yet, and here's my gripe, is still more similar to the others than they are different. Each has sublimation, a very bold and unique typeface, and the such. I like your out of the box thinking, and there's nothing wrong with each being like so, but they need to be toned down just a bit in my opinions (if any of that makes any sense)

Minnesota Timberwolves Home/Away:

20rv4nl.png

Milwaukee Bucks Home/Away:

333cxkx.png

302tcwn.png

Milwaukee Bucks Cream Alternate:

2qcpcup.png

Seattle SuperSonics Home/Away:

1zd64m.png

w9ehci.png

Seattle SuperSonics Black and Yellow Alternate:

1zppswk.png

2ynnw5d.png

Sorry for the confusion, what do you think?

Timberwolves is very nice. I can see those being worn. Seattle's yellow is a bit too bright for my liking but the black kit is simply stunning.

I'm not sure what Under Armour has to do with any of these concepts. What UA has done in the college ranks is completely different than these concepts.

Yeah, I have to agree with WSU151, just because you're slapping the under armour logo on these concepts doesn't make them look anything like an under armour jersey. Try to find a new template, maybe even an under armour one if possible.

Yeah, I have to agree with WSU151, just because you're slapping the under armour logo on these concepts doesn't make them look anything like an under armour jersey. Try to find a new template, maybe even an under armour one if possible.

Exactly. Like if you used one of these as a template then yes.

PENN_STATE_NORTHWESTERN_BASKETBALL_52089B7_Jhy_CYAA7N4c.jpg

I was going to say they needed the Under Armour collar, but apparently they have switched to the toilet seat collar that the NFL has since abandoned. Sigh.