Nitroseed's Excellent Adventure - Team 6 Name/Logo

paynomind

Ladies and Germs, presenting the new official name for Team 6

the Super Insane Crayola Killazz

Team SICK Killazz are the hardest, most dopest designers round these here parts. We fitting to ride on all of you, henceforth, it is with regret I inform thee of our logo. Y'all aint seen nuthin like this before.

Our designs, be SICK, yo! Indubitably ye peasants shall recoil with fear.

teamsick.gif

And for teammates and fans alike, I present this standard-sized image for signature use!

team_sick_image.gif

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Ladies and Germs, presenting the new official name for Team 6

the Super Insane Crayola Killazz

Team SICK Killazz are the hardest, most dopest designers round these here parts.

So, you are the Super Insane Crayola Killazz Killazz? Why would you want to eliminate yourself yourself?

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

So, you are the Super Insane Crayola Killazz Killazz? Why would you want to eliminate yourself yourself?

They've already eliminated themselves by coming up with this team logo :)

Can you tell I'm a lil jacked about this Survivor Series?

Yes, our team is so vicious and hungry for human flesh, we will even devour ourselves, after making quick work of the rest of you.

But we will do it in crayon.

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

We are just that crazy. That insane. That SICK.

Friends, fans... feel free to rock the above included signature image... or, our new

secondary logo

team-sick_3rd.gif

ΓΔΒ!

Heres my forum to be bitter that all of you yuck mouths get to trade pot shots over these teams while real talents like the Mr. Wonderful, TajMcCall Sit on the sidelines, looking over some figurative playbook, while B squad talent gets the cheerleaders.

(for those without a sence of humor, im kidding)

Archived