Ligue 1 by Wgeddes

Wgeddes122

So, I'm all done with Russian Premier League, if you haven't seen it then you should check it out. Now it's time for the top French soccer league, Ligue . Again I'll post three kits for each team, and I'll post them in reverse standing order (last place to first place). I am using Raysox's template, if you want it you can find it on the first page Raysox's A-League topic. Kit Makers: nike, adidas, umbro, puma, and kappa. I'll have to talk to Raysox about getting a new balance template. Please read through and enjoy, I'll post little descriptions about each kit.

774_french_ligue_1--primary-2008.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#20 Racing Club De Lens

Umbro is their current kit maker

I really wanted to stress the two colors and the shield division.

Home kit- classic red with yellow stripes, but a modern twist, I mimicked the logo and added that slash through the stripes to give it that sort of racing feel

Away kit- white kit with red and yellow stripes, utilizing the slash and dividing the stripes, with different colored cuffs, really utilizing the two colors

Third kit- black kit with yellow and red sash, red and yellow accents

MhRMj8I.jpg

I like the idea of carrying the diagonal across all the kits. It builds a nice, uniform look. But, I think if you want it to be really uniform that you would re-align the sash on the third kit to the same angle as the diagonal on the other 2 kits. I know those 2 aren't really sashes, but seeing the kits together makes the angle on the black kit really stand out to me. Also, I would like to see the horizontal striping carried over onto the backs of the kits as well. They just feel incomplete to me without it.

gYH2mW9.png

I'm not going to update lens, i think yeah I could reangle the third kit sash, but I don't think I will. I don't think stripes would work on the back, they would have to be lighter than the numbers and I don't think the continuation would be there.

Thanks for the C&C

#18 Toulouse FC

Home kit- decided to go with a non-traditional purple on purple look with thinner stripes, team not doing well how about a new look

Away kit- all white with double purple horizontal stripe

Third kit-black with two tones of purple on the front panel with black horizontal stripe

7ouUnTs.jpg

Some more good designs. With Toulouse specifically though, I think your 3rd kit is too close to the primary in color....even with the black sleeves. I'd like to see you branch out a little more on the colors of your kits, at least the third kits. Look at a lot of clubs, many have 2 kits that barely use club colors. I think you could do that with at least the third kits. Looking forward to more.

gYH2mW9.png

#17 FC Lorient

Home kit- All orange with black horizontal stripe with white stripe gradient above it

Away kit- All white kit orange accents and orange v gradient

Third kit- black with orange and sublimated fish logo circling the advertisement

zAS7PLL.jpg

#16 Stade Reims

Home kit- turned away from the red and white and went with a "Toujours Rouge" look, Two tone red with horizontal stripe gradient

Away kit- white kit with red shoulders with red hooks mimicking the flourish in the logo

Third kit- black kit with red horizontal chest stripe

JrxjkD7.jpg

Wow, all of these are great. I have seen you improve by leaps and bounds since your premier league series. Would you consider doing that over again?

spacer.png

Archived