Ligue 1 by Wgeddes

Wgeddes122

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the comments, I'm sorry right now I don't have enough time to go back and tweak things.

#4 Marseille

The most popular team, in France, by far.

Home kit- classic white kit with cyan accents

Away kit- cyan with blue accents and blue stripes that fade to form a chevron

Third kit- retro white and royal blue with sublimated royal blue stripes (french sailing)

XnSy6PO.jpg

Ok, last one for the French Ligue 1. It's been fun. Thanks for all the comments, please look out for more of my posts. I have been working on the leagues that I had previously done and have converted them over to the template that I am currently using, so I might do a second take for MLS, BPL, Serie A, and the Bundesliga. When I can I'll start work on La Liga.

So here is the last team, #1 PSG

Home kit- brought it back to the beloved classic look of red stripe with bordering white stripes

Away kit- white France kit with the red white and blue stripes

Third kit- Red kit with sublimated hoops and blue accents

HXEUFfQ.jpg

Chipper12, chevrons for lyon is a classic look, hope you know that

1clkgtamg, what are smoking? denim shorts?

I'm not smoking anything and I sure hope that comment wasn't meant to be rude. South France is known for denim since that's where it was invented - specifically Nimes. You can click here to see that they have had denim inspired kits so if the retro kit had denim inspired shorts, it would really make the third kit pop with the same dark blue tone you have on the jersey and not seem like such a copy of the home kit.

No, denim. It's ridiculous, and they only have had it once so its not like its retro, thats exactly the sort of ridiculous (in a bad way) designs that they have had sometimes. It not meant to be rude

I wouldn't call it ridiculous but that's your opinion. They have used it a couple times and in their light blue retro inspired kit from a few years back it has a denim style stitching in the logo - its hard to see in this image but I have one and it is clearly meant to be a denim design.

It isn't a huge part of the teams history or designs, it was just a suggestion to be somewhat unique from the rest - especially considering it is a third kit. And its not like its any radical design, navy shorts with stitching markings and stitching around the pocket area - obviously with no pockets. But whatever, it's not important. Keep doing your thing.

• 10 months later...

Archived