2015-16 College hoops

dgthree

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oklahoma State will be bringing back the 'Cowboys' script for their game tonight to honor the victims of the team plane crash. 

LoA88ry.png

dhMJCjW.png

STILLWATER – To honor the memories of those lost 15 years ago, the Oklahoma State basketball team will wear special tribute jerseys when they face Baylor in Wednesday's Remember The Ten night.

Wednesday's game, which tips off at 8 p.m. on ESPNU, will be played 15 years to the date of the tragedy. The tribute jerseys feature "Cowboys" in script lettering across the front, and are similar to those worn in the late 1990s and early 2000s.

p2240015-1.jpeg

Here's what the full uniform looked like. This has always been my favorite look for Oklahoma State. I'd love to see it return as their permanent look. 

81355029-college-basketball-oklahoma-sta

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

On 10/26/2015 at 8:28 AM, orangefaniniowa said:

What I do not understand is why is Kent State has names on the back (NOB) in the regular home white and road navy, as well as their alternate gray. But no name on back (NNOB) on their gold jersey? IMO, that is annoying. NCAA needs to mandate a rule that all Division I schools either have NOB on both home and away (and alternate except maybe a throwback) jerseys or they don't. I just hope UA forgot to add NOB on their gold jersey, if they don't than it's not a very bright move on both UA and Kent State's part.

Refers back to the Dave Odom era at Wake Forest and later South Carolina. In which he put NOB on the away jerseys but NNOB on the home jerseys, I never understood why he ever did that.

Kent State's gold jerseys now have NOB

qNeBeK8.jpg

2zdohky.jpg

22 hours ago, j'villejags said:

Oklahoma State will be bringing back the 'Cowboys' script for their game tonight to honor the victims of the team plane crash. 

LoA88ry.png

dhMJCjW.png

p2240015-1.jpeg

Here's what the full uniform looked like. This has always been my favorite look for Oklahoma State. I'd love to see it return as their permanent look. 

81355029-college-basketball-oklahoma-sta

I still have my away jersey(#23) when I bought it in 1997. These were absolutely the best ones. And last night I SO wish they would go to those full time. Always Remember the 10.

PersonDivided-2-1.png

Virginia Tech broke out pink trimmed uniforms last night.

photothumb.jpeg

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

I believe in Auburn and love it!                                                 @RealTCutt                                                                            Colossians 3:23

Those are really, really nice.  Put a "W" on 'em (and I mean more of an old-school W) and they are nearly perfect.

I am not a fan of mascots on any on-field/court clothing.  But everything else is great.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

15 hours ago, OnWis97 said:

Those are really, really nice.  Put a "W" on 'em (and I mean more of an old-school W) and they are nearly perfect.

I am not a fan of mascots on any on-field/court clothing.  But everything else is great.

I really like the old school Bucky on these unis, I think an old W on the back neckline would be great, especially as they don't have names on them. 

South Carolina's font on the road garnet unis are so plain, it looks like something that was heat pressed overnight because someone lost the regular ones. How about a nice Carolina script? 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Archived