2015-16 College hoops

dgthree

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/27/2016 at 11:05 AM, j'villejags said:

Oklahoma State will be bringing back the 'Cowboys' script for their game tonight to honor the victims of the team plane crash. 

LoA88ry.png

dhMJCjW.png

p2240015-1.jpeg

Here's what the full uniform looked like. This has always been my favorite look for Oklahoma State. I'd love to see it return as their permanent look. 

81355029-college-basketball-oklahoma-sta

That's a classy uniform set, worn for a classy reason. I like it.

I hate the V neck collar thing that UnderArmor includes on their jerseys. Maryland's throwback's v Wisconsin looked great...except their version of the Toilet bowl collar. 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

adidas takes a lot of flak and rightfully so but they've always done right by KU as far as special jerseys go.  Between these two new retro early 50's beauties (for Black history Month in honor of LaVannes Squires breaking the color barrier at KU) and the already exceedingly popular Rock (grey) and Chalk (cream) throwbacks, the Jayhawks look great on the court.  The shoes are a great touch.

If only we could avoid the annual March template zubaz or camo inspired trash adidas throws at all their schools.

2 hours ago, Webfooter said:

Not a big fan of this season's Disruption uniforms as they seem to be copying the fugly patterns/designs of Adidas' past uniforms.

never go full adidas...or even half adidas. 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

On 2/14/2016 at 8:09 AM, orangefaniniowa said:

As much as I despise Kentucky and their new "cat" logo, I thought their new blue Nike jerseys looked cool yesterday.  Maybe that was the reason why they won big on the road?  Hmmmmm.

Kentucky-South-Carolina-Basketball2-1880160213UKSCcb1278

I actually really like this template. It would look really cool if they would impliment some throwback designs that utilize trim. 

On 2/19/2016 at 3:51 AM, Webfooter said:

Not a big fan of this season's Disruption uniforms as they seem to be copying the fugly patterns/designs of Adidas' past uniforms.

Any time now, I'm sure we'll be seeing this years Adidas made in March garbage.

Archived