2015-16 College hoops

dgthree

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/24/2016 at 3:38 AM, shaydre1019 said:

I actually really like this template. It would look really cool if they would impliment some throwback designs that utilize trim. 

This template looks exactly like the cross country uniforms that I wore in high school. (this isn't actually me in the picture). 

CrossCountry_026040.tif1.jpg

Falcons. UGA. Hawks. Braves. Tottenham Hotspur. Atlanta United

The groin stripes on the shorts are still ridiculous and aren't getting better.  ASU's sunburst/flag shorts are pretty clever.  

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

7 hours ago, bri1275 said:

Adidas Made in March unis. Kansas and Indiana escape relatively unscathed. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Do Wisconsin and Michigan not get one since they are both switching brands next year?

3 hours ago, zinman11121 said:

Buddy of mine drove down to Bloomington today.  IU Varsity shop just got the March Madness jerseys in stock.  Not the best pic, sorry.

IMG_4643.jpg

Holy crap that template is awful...

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

17 hours ago, pepis21 said:

Cardinals (No sleeves!)

xCc6ln.jpg

iQ2qgR.jpg

These will look great during the March Madness games.....

oh wait, they will be staying at home calling up the girls. 

spacer.png

16 hours ago, mjd77 said:

Do Wisconsin and Michigan not get one since they are both switching brands next year?

That was my first thought on Wisconsin.  Fine by me.  The crotch stripes are awful.  As mentioned above, Indiana and Kansas are serviceable if unnecessary. I admit to kinda liking what I see on ASU's shorts.  But it'll probably look awful on the court; these low-riding stripes are distracting.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

2 hours ago, OnWis97 said:

That was my first thought on Wisconsin.  Fine by me.  The crotch stripes are awful.  As mentioned above, Indiana and Kansas are serviceable if unnecessary. I admit to kinda liking what I see on ASU's shorts.  But it'll probably look awful on the court; these low-riding stripes are distracting.

If Wisconsin doesn't get a set, maybe they will continue to wear the throwback set.  I think they've worn the red throwbacks every game for the last month or so, for both home and road games.  I know they are switching to UA next year, but I don't think anything great will come of that anyway.  I'd expect a pretty plain set, on the standard UA template that all the other schools use.

5 hours ago, nuordr said:

These will look great during the March Madness games.....

oh wait, they will be staying at home calling up the girls. 

Oh yeah, I forgot about the ban.

Women's ACC court timelapse, for me it looks great as for a girls tournament:

4r2eer.png

1 hour ago, mjd77 said:

If Wisconsin doesn't get a set, maybe they will continue to wear the throwback set.  I think they've worn the red throwbacks every game for the last month or so, for both home and road games.  I know they are switching to UA next year, but I don't think anything great will come of that anyway.  I'd expect a pretty plain set, on the standard UA template that all the other schools use.

That occured to me too.  Though for any game in which they are the higher seed, they'd probably have to wear white and I doubt they'll have a white version.  They may go with their white primary and their red throwback.

Wisconsin MBB changed its Facebook profile picture from the red throwback jersey to the white primary so I am guessing that starting tonight at Minnesota, they'll be back in their primaries...the red throwback was for Black History Month (honoring the first black head coach in the big ten).

I get a sense that it was pretty well-liked and I hope it can be an inspiration for next year with UA.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived