2015-16 College hoops

dgthree

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't sure where else to post this (and I never thought I'd be saying this) but here are some awesome shirts coming from adidas.

EDIT: I can see both basketballs and footballs in these crests (depending on the school) so I guess it should apply to football as well.

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-06%20at%2011.42.

I also stumbled upon this tonight. These are marked as replicas but wouldn't it be safe to assume we'll also be seeing some authentic uniforms that look something like these?

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-07%20at%2012.05.

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-06%20at%2011.44.

Do you have a link to that catalog?

I wasn't sure where else to post this (and I never thought I'd be saying this) but here are some awesome shirts coming from adidas.

EDIT: I can see both basketballs and footballs in these crests (depending on the school) so I guess it should apply to football as well.

I also stumbled upon this tonight. These are marked as replicas but wouldn't it be safe to assume we'll also be seeing some authentic uniforms that look something like these?

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-07%20at%2012.05.

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-06%20at%2011.44.

As a Miami University alum I want one of those Miami shirts. I want to see more detail on the crest to see which campus building they went with though.

Eh, I'll give them points for the pattern in the lane.

It's what's to be expected from any contest though. Without a strong relationship between designer and client, the results will always be pretty superficial.

At least they outdid TCU in terms of actually picking a winner in a timely fashion.

Georgetown's works. The lane pattern is about as inventive as you could hope for from the Hoyas. I like it a whole lot better than GW's court, at the very least.

Marquette... meh. When your school has two bright, distinctive colors, it looks weird to do a flat stain for the lanes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived