dgthree

2015-16 College hoops

Kent State is moving to Under Armour. This will mean they finally will have a full matching set of uniforms. They hadn't had matching home and roads for about ten years

I found it somewhat interesting browsing through these college jerseys for sale: http://shop.cbssports.com/COLLEGE_Basketball_Jerseys

I can't post the pics, but what I noticed: WVU appears to have a new away jersey. And Michigan State looks like they're moving to the template that Kentucky and Duke used last March.

New South Carolina jerseys:

11397257.jpeg

Is it me, or does Carolina seem to get new uniforms every other year?

It doesn't help that this guy has worn pretty much every single uniform for SC

BWTqYSzCEAAxwRY.jpg

new unis for TCU. Very plain which, after seeing the Michigan and Miami unis, is definitely a good thing.

supposedly this is the new UCLA jersey but i don't believe it because it looks normal

CRUmy38VEAAjdgD.jpg

Back of waistband, that's cool.

Badgers. jersey is from their Made in March set, but shorts are new:

CRUQjSsWUAAuQaT.jpg

Ball State is jumping on the template that Syracuse used last year for their fauxbacks. They also have a new court design...

CPmsvPIWIAA6sA1.jpg

Those Wisconsin shorts are intriguing, if only adidas could do something along those lines for its other schools like Michigan or Miami - or you know - do those designs on the waistband instead of 4 inches down from it....

Back of waistband, that's cool.

Badgers. jersey is from their Made in March set, but shorts are new:

CRUQjSsWUAAuQaT.jpg

Even though I am not a fan of the wordmark and number font they've had the last few years this set as a whole actually looks pretty good. I was wondering if there would be any changes since this is their final year with Adidas. Those shorts are way better than what they had been wearing the last few years. I just hope this shorts design stays unique to Wisconsin and doesn't end up with a ton of other Adidas schools as well.

Looks like Syracuse is finally going back to orange numbers

CO-BKliWoAEMb5K.jpg

Just saw the full kit in an email from an SU store. The shorts are...something, but hey, no platinum!

nikewhiteauthentic10jerseyIIfront_mediumnikeorgauthentic10jerseyIIfront_medium.j

nikeauthwhitebballshorts_medium.jpgnikeauthorgbballshorts_medium.jpg