2015-16 College hoops

dgthree

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lot's of news out of Under Armour today.

First, they announced the new uniforms for each team that reached the tournament last year. (I believe each team posted the full uniform shots after this went up around 11CT)

CRc1DRNU8AA3lQc.jpg

Around noon, Auburn revealed their new uniforms. These are pretty much straight throwbacks to the 1980s Charles Barkley and Chuck Person team uniforms. The wordmark is also a throwback, which is odd to see an Auburn team not wear the Copperplate wordmark

CRdDWanW0AAKLSC.jpg

Auburn then released a reactions video (not the crap we see with football, thankfully) and I went ahead and mocked up all three uniforms

2015%2BWIP%2Bwatermarked.jpg

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Lot's of news out of Under Armour today.

First, they announced the new uniforms for each team that reached the tournament last year. (I believe each team posted the full uniform shots after this went up around 11CT)

CRc1DRNU8AA3lQc.jpg

Around noon, Auburn revealed their new uniforms. These are pretty much straight throwbacks to the 1980s Charles Barkley and Chuck Person team uniforms. The wordmark is also a throwback, which is odd to see an Auburn team not wear the Copperplate wordmark

CRdDWanW0AAKLSC.jpg

Auburn then released a reactions video (not the crap we see with football, thankfully) and I went ahead and mocked up all three uniforms

2015%2BWIP%2Bwatermarked.jpg

Lots of good stuff here. Glad to see SFA go back to purple after the pointless BFBS they wore in last year's tourney. Auburn looks pretty good too.

Wyoming's new Uniforms

CQE-RnEU8AAv14b.jpgDSC_9506.jpg

OLD

hi-res-160023691_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=Wyoming-.jpg

Where's the brown?!

Looks like Syracuse is finally going back to orange numbers

CO-BKliWoAEMb5K.jpg

Just saw the full kit in an email from an SU store. The shorts are...something, but hey, no platinum!

nikewhiteauthentic10jerseyIIfront_mediumnikeorgauthentic10jerseyIIfront_medium.j

nikeauthwhitebballshorts_medium.jpgnikeauthorgbballshorts_medium.jpg

Consistent, fairly simple, no extraneous colors...I like this!

New South Carolina jerseys:

11397257.jpeg

Is it me, or does Carolina seem to get new uniforms every other year?

It doesn't help that this guy has worn pretty much every single uniform for SC

BWTqYSzCEAAxwRY.jpg

Not uniform-related, but the guy(#24) who is modeling the uniform, Michael carerra is a tool.

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

Under Armour is doing good things on the basketball front. Adidas not so much. And Nike is being Nike. I'm not a big fan of the plain sans trim look, but I've always thought that basketball jerseys might morph into an almost undershirt+jersey hybrid since performance material became so prevalent a few years back. That's what I see in all these new Nike designs.

New Utah uniforms

15.10.15%20PAC12%20MMD%20UTAH%20%20054__

tqAWIl8.jpgkoZe1zf.jpg

Old

I like these, but it kinda bothers me that the logo on the left leg of the shorts seems to be facing the wrong way.

If the football team can "mirror" the logo, then the basketball team should be able to do the same thing.

Really diggin' Auburn's and St. John's new unis.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Under Armour is absolutely killing it right now on the basketball front. Between the signing of Steph Curry and the great things that came from that and the great new uniforms they've put out for most of their teams, they really have been stepping their game up. I know from my work that the shoes still have a long way to go before they're at "Nike level", but the uniforms look great, players love the way they fit, and that they have made so much progress since their first uniforms a few years back.

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

I believe in Auburn and love it!                                                 @RealTCutt                                                                            Colossians 3:23

I never understood why North Carolina's basketball uniforms say North Carolina, but South Carolina's just say Carolina.

South Carolina basketball jerseys just saying Carolina is so pretentious. If either team so ld have the right to just say Carolina, its the Tar Heels.

Hadn't checked out this thread for a while, so I just scrolled through it, and I gotta say it bums me out that UCLA and Wisconsin proved that major Adidas schools don't have to have the treadmarks across the crotch of their shorts this season. It's too bad Michigan didn't reject them (I can understand why Miami would think they're swag).

Auburn looks pretty great; good job, Under Armour.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Archived