2015 College Football Schedule Posters

Lights Out

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the addition of silver/gray. Reminds me of Texas Tech of the 90s.

Wait...TT wore silver/gray in the 90's? That's news to me.

They wore silver pants in the mid-90s. When they wore the throwback last year (not shown below), it was black/black/silver.

1994-game-2-photo.jpg

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I wish the new unis had been used

CLBpSK7VEAAUJkB.jpg

They can't when those are game pics from last year.

In-game pictures aren't necessary. New uni is on the cover of the media guide. Set-up a photo shoot of a handful of guys in the new uni, seems easy enough. Thanks for the response though.

MNCJFHJZZGJVNOW.20150806131459.jpg

Bayou Jim, where did you get that-- online? I know the actual posters usually aren't released until Fan Day, and then a few days later I always work out a trip up to LADOTD for a meeting and then pick up a few at the Sports Information office. Yearly ritual.

It is what it is.

KA-In-Post-Wallpaper.jpg

TAMU wasting no time in adopting the "Week 11 FCS Patsy" policy that the SEC enforces.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

...how did you notice that

i was a student when the change happened, plus i post on a sports logo and uniform message board. Little subtle things like that are part of why we are on this board

KA-In-Post-Wallpaper.jpg

TAMU wasting no time in adopting the "Week 11 FCS Patsy" policy that the SEC enforces.

When you have a conference game in week 4, you gotta fit that patsy in somewhere. ULM gave us a run for our money last year in that slot. I'm just gonna pretend the entire team was hungover for that one.

...how did you notice that

i was a student when the change happened, plus i post on a sports logo and uniform message board. Little subtle things like that are part of why we are on this board

Yeah, the easiest way for me to spot it is how the A and M line up with the T and fill that negative space. The T also is slightly different but would be hard to notice at that scale.

I made this for fun to show the differences.

aampm.gif

It's just a beefier logo. Subtle changes but it's a definite upgrade. I'd still consider dropping the bevel though.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Archived