World Football Club Alliance project (All matchups posted)

jdp

On 22/6/2015 at 7:06 PM, jdp said:

Elite Eight matchups

Match 1: AshantiGold SC vs. CSKA Moskva
19058078651_242933f3ba_o.jpg

Match 2: Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors vs. Dinamo Zagreb
18434221523_9d0fdc02af_o.jpg

Match 3: PSG vs. Motagua
19058078441_3308af3845_o.jpg

Match 4: Rosario Central vs. Veracruz
19054894355_e26d099ac4_o.jpg

A huge thank you to derschwigg for sharing his realistic Nike kit template. That template allowed me to finally see how the realistic look works in Ps, and I was able to mimic it to the other brands (as best I could, anyway). So, again, thanks!

Fantastic presentation!!

whereicomefrom.png

On 2/17/2016 at 5:57 PM, MrRockyTop16 said:

After the Stateside project I started binge-reading (read creeping), through your old threads, I hate to see this one end so soon like it did. I'd be up for a reboot if you so choose (just saying) :)

Don't know how I missed this reply. I only intended for this to include the Elite Eight teams and the presentations. I then was far more intimidated by a 64-team series than I am now. I may take another look, especially since March Madness is creeping closer. But for now, I am finishing up RHI. I do have a couple soccer ideas I am working on, though.

2 hours ago, wences said:

Fantastic presentation!!

Thanks! I was really trying to get better at the realistic presentations, so I'm glad it seems to have worked out OK.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Archived