German Bundesliga by soflo_sports (Werder Bremen)

soflo_sports

On the home kit the stripe needs to be somewhere else in order for it to work. with it being broken up by both the ad and the numbers, it just doesn't allow any sort of continuity for the stripes. try putting it between the ad and the logos

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw, come on, don’t give Hamburg supporters even more to be upset about by taking away their blue socks. ;)

I will say though, that’s a nice third kit for them, though I wonder if you couldn’t have better utilized a checkerboard with Mainz.

6fQjS3M.png

First off apologies if the burger and fries joke wasn't funny. Second on the away kit I don't see where the red fits cause there is is none in the logo. However you are the artist so by all means keep it if you think it is necessary.

I know a lot of people aren't familiar with soccer. Some times teams have colors on their kits that may not be in the logo. I know hertha bsc typically wears a black and red striped kit for away matches. its an honest mistake

First off apologies if the burger and fries joke wasn't funny. Second on the away kit I don't see where the red fits cause there is is none in the logo. However you are the artist so by all means keep it if you think it is necessary.

I know a lot of people aren't familiar with soccer. Some times teams have colors on their kits that may not be in the logo. I know hertha bsc typically wears a black and red striped kit for away matches. its an honest mistake

I know im only familiar with some bpl and all mls. So what I said about color not being in the color shows my knowledge. Also the hamburger joke probably wasn't funny at all

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

I know im only familiar with some bpl and all mls. So what I said about color not being in the color shows my knowledge. Also the hamburger joke probably wasn't funny at all

Yes, what wgeddes said was true, that some teams wear different colors on their kits, like Hannover. But the hamburger joke wasn't too bad ;)

soflo copy.png

Archived