dolphins91

Minnesota Wild Concept

Hey guys I'm back with another concept. This time I wanted to redo the Wild how I want to see them. I wanted to keep wheat as a color, but it just doesn't work because the away jersey is normal white. My solution was to add another color to the stripes. I made a colored yoke with an outline on the home, and added a red outline to the away yoke. I chose a new font because, why not. I also extended the stripes to the end of the jersey. As always give me some C&C! Enjoy! Also, it was made in Paint.net

MINWILDCONCEPT_zpsvrrojkye.png

MINWILDCONCEPT2_zpshxkxa3hz.png

It's nice, but it's so much red. I hope they relegate it to trim, or better yet, bring back yellow now that Dallas dropped gold.

Being from minnesota this would be a nice change. Try switching the green to red and vice versa. I miss the red home uniforms ._.

Great job!

nothing really to complain about. basically struck gold on the first try!!!

Thanks!

Merry Christmas, eh?

These updates tone down the red a bit.

It's nice, but it's so much red. I hope they relegate it to trim, or better yet, bring back yellow now that Dallas dropped gold.

I wasn't sure how the red yoke would look. In the updates I made the yoke green. Also I added a few gold stripes.

I know the logo has some yellow, so maybe it could take wheat's place? Just an idea, but your concept is simple and I like it.

See above ^^^

Being from minnesota this would be a nice change. Try switching the green to red and vice versa. I miss the red home uniforms ._.

I tried a red jersey, but with all of the colors (Red,Gold,Green,and White) it just didn't work. Also when I tried flipping the stripe colors it turned out like the 80s Devils.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK i'm back with a few updates... I decided that the red yoke was a bad idea and made it green. I also made the green yoke white, but I can change that if you want me to. I also added gold as a color, and I think it turned out okay. So here they are...

MINWILDCONCEPT3_zpszjgpyql6.png

MINWILDCONCEPT4_zpsgjvvzjkf.png

MINWILDCONCEPT5_zpst5klypwv.png

MINWILDCONCEPT6_zpstjmgjvez.png

Im not really a big fan of the phantom yoke, maybe take it out, or as i prefered, the coloured yokes.

You do realize that the current home uniform is red right?

As for the concept, leave the green shoulder yoke on the white jersey, but no phantom on the green. Also try making the white stripes red, and the red sleeves wheat.