Dallas Mavericks- Past Uniform Submission

Lumbergh

Back a year and a half, maybe two years ago when Mark Cuban opened up the uniform submission contest via twitter, I designed these bad boys. They aren't anything extreme. I combined past Mavs looks with current looks and put this together. I think the hat logo was too strong and I've always thought their current horse head was designed poorly. If Mr.Cuban would stop worrying about Roger Goodell and start revisiting his contest, the Mavs might change. Oh well.

mavsuniforms_zpsd4026bd6.png

I love the combination of old and new and I think the font is a solid slight shift from what we have now. Personally think Dallas should go on the Aways but other than that looks great.

Best of all, a Mavs concept with no bloody green!

tumblr_p3eoj4gyq71ufhi8uo1_1280.png

DU2NX7nW0AAhqtw.jpg

LOVE the hat. I don't see a problem with the font - I like "MAVS" on the whites, but I do think "Dallas" should be on the Roads. As much as I'd like to see the navy with the Dallas Stars' green - I don't mind how you stuck with their current color scheme.

1. It looks like the hat is behind the 'D' of Dallas, and hanging on the 'M' of Mavs. I think it should be hanging on both.

2. The colors of the numbers should be the same on the front and back IMO.

3. I love the star on the front of the collar, but I think a V-neck would make it pop!

Just a few suggestions, but I love the direction. Great work!!

Archived