Toronto Raptors Jersey Concept

Daniel_Ramone

Well, that's how I pictured some jerseys for Toronto with a 90ish inspiration, I know they're about to show soon the rebrand of the franchise but I think they could still use some stuff an recycle others cuz is a team funded in the 90's so...

C&C is appreciated!

cnn0yk1.png

ApSBsA2.png

5ogde47.png

Not really feeling the fat stripes at the bottom of the shorts. That aside, the whole thing looks like something straight out of...the '90s. How appropriate.

I like it. ?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Wow! This is looking really, really good. Love how you mixed old and new together so well. It really, really works! The only thing I'd suggest is to carry the pinstripes over to the shorts as well. Other than that, bravo! Job well done!

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

These are clean. The numbers, actually look like the 90's - Early 2000's Suns. My suggestion would to continue the pinstripes onto the shorts and make the double stripes at the end of the shorts thinner. This would create consistency with the jersey collar and cuffs.

I like this a lot!

I prefer the red jersey to the black one, and would use that as the road uniform (personal preference).

The red outlines/drop shadows look odd on the black set, to me. Maybe make the thin silver stroke black, to avoid white/silver bleeding into each other?

I also don't love the thickness of the wordmark's outline--but that's not your fault (it only looks odd to me on the black set.)

I'm nitpicking though, put pinstripes on the shorts and I think i'd be pretty happy if these were unveiled.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived