Rite of Spring '15: exhume our idols! bury our friends!

The_Admiral

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Word is creeping out that Bishop was playing with a torn groin.

Ow.

It definitely looked like it. He barely even moved on Kane's goal.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Corey Crawford on live TV, when asked how it feels, "Feels :censored:in' good."

This is special. Not just for the redemption of Crawford after getting pulled against Nashville and being incredible the last two games, but coming back to win the Cup after handing it away last year. It means so much because the defense was :censored:ing incredible in the playoffs with guys missing. Keith was unbelieveable. Seabs did his part. Oduya played really well and avoided the one bonehead play per game he's had in the past. Hammer was great. It means so much because the team toughed it out this series when they got next to nothing from Kane and Toews. And hell, when Kane got injured (on the same day Derrick Rose had what was thought to be a season ender), we all felt really down. Also, as I get a little older I appreciate how special it is to have a team like this (as I was very young when the Bulls had their dynasty). I don't know if this is quite a dynasty yet, but it's certainly the best era in team history. I know that some key guys will be traded, and I'll miss Sharp for his name value if not his production. With the changes, we might not be here again for a while. I'm cherishing the hell out of it.

Oh, and a big screw you to the media members asking guys on the ice about who will be traded in the offseason.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Archived