Rite of Spring '15: exhume our idols! bury our friends!

The_Admiral

And it finished with seven goals to force a game seven.

Hopefully the Bolts can get it figured out and finish it off in game six.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice job New York. Finish the job and lets have the Bolts/Rangers series we all want.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

I'd rather see the Habs get some righteous revenge in an ECF rematch ;)

This, so much this.

Caps Habs sounds so much better than Tampa rags

What about Habs/Caps or Caps/Tampa? 2010/2011 PAYBACK potential

That was the worst 2 1/2 minutes the Flames played all season, I think. An icing, a defensive zone turnover or two, a breakaway, *7 shots against*, and a goal against. Just a dreadful way to end the year.

OFF THE FLOOR! ON THE BOARD! COREY PERRY! QQQUUUUUUAAAAAAAACCCKKKKK!

And I was there, blinded by pure rage and emotion, what is the noncall we're talking about this time?

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Yeah, what's the thought on the goaltender interference? I didn't think Perry made contact with Ramo in an interference way.

If you look at the overhead view, Ramo slides to the right, dives back to the left, Perry hits Ramo's outstretched arm (both diving across with Wideman hitting Perry) with his stick on his first shot attempt and the scores on the second try.

I guess you could argue that Perry prevented Ramo from covering the puck with the first swing at the puck, but it was a hockey play in playoff OT, Ramo was the only one freaking out and no analyst brought it up.

IbjBaeE.png

Nashville could move from 25 to 22 with the Flames, Caps, and Hawks moving on.

whoops they traded this pick for Franson and Santorelli, lol. Okay, Toronto can move to 23 or 24, then.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I like the way Ramo played, both this series and throughout the season. Liked him when he was here, playing behind a not terrible defense and not relying solely on athleticism has done him wonders. Now bring back the brain mask! Hope he can make it as a #1 full time next season.

Don't think there was any goalie interference there. Surprising, given Perry was involved lol.

Wallet is loving it some Ducks right now...both series picked in correct number of games has paid off. 9/10 in completed series so far also, woot!

Archived