Rite of Spring '15: exhume our idols! bury our friends!

The_Admiral

It's amazing what happens when you play Teuvo and Vermette and don't dress a useless plug like Versteeg.

Not sure how much longer Chicago can survive without a 3rd pairing, however. Keith played more in the first OT than Timonen had played in the entire game. As good as #2-#7 and #27-#4 are, they can't keep doing this, especially since this was the fourth game Chicago has played that was 2-3 overtimes. In any case, I'm still expecting them to win this series, so I guess they'll have to survive at least 2-3 more games like this.

spacer.png

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy crap, Kramerica Industries is back! Welcome back! You should have seen the guy who's been taking your place in these threads, all he does is piss and moan about market size and non-upsets and ooohhhhh helloooooo

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I'm imagining Quenneville rolling in his sleep as he dreams of activating TVR but crushing the spirit of a withered veteran. All he wants is to let Timmo be the Hossa, be the Handzus -- the old guy who finally gets his chance to raise the cup. Timmo doesn't deserve it. He hasn't earned it. If he was in his 20's there's no way he'd be in skates during these games, but because Crusty Veteran pity, he gives you an extremely poor 10 minutes a night.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I'm not sure what van Riemsdyk can do, not having played in the NHL for over six months, but I'm willing to find out.

I'm imagining Quenneville rolling in his sleep as he dreams of activating TVR but crushing the spirit of a withered veteran. All he wants is to let Timmo be the Hossa, be the Handzus -- the old guy who finally gets his chance to raise the cup. Timmo doesn't deserve it. He hasn't earned it. If he was in his 20's there's no way he'd be in skates during these games, but because Crusty Veteran pity, he gives you an extremely poor 10 minutes a night.

It's as if he doesn't understand that Timmo will get his name on the Cup even if he doesn't play another game...

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

TVR will not travel to Anaheim, so I guess it's Timmo or bust, barring an injury.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this thing goes seven now.

Ducks win at home, Hawks win in Chicago, then :censored: it all for Game 7 as I have a heart attack no matter the result.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Great win tonight by the Bolts. Strong defensive effort and when Bish was called upon, he delivered.

All the board members hopping on the Rangers' Bandwagon should consider this:

failroad.jpg

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Great win tonight by the Bolts. Strong defensive effort and when Bish was called upon, he delivered.

All the board members hopping on the Rangers' Bandwagon should consider this:

failroad.jpg

I can't in good conscious get on the Rangers bandwagon.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

The Rangers are boring and I wish Rick Nash would get hit by a runaway food truck. If the Final is Ducks-Rangers, I just won't want anyone to win.

I hope every game the rest of the series goes to overtime.

You shut your whore mouth.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I was in ignorant bliss of this game up until about an hour ago. Now that it's upon us I feel kind of queasy and want to die.

Edit. That's gonna do that.

twitter

Archived