the admiral

Rite of Spring '15: exhume our idols! bury our friends!

Meanwhile, Frederik Andersen

Someone wanna check on CS85?

Game's off. Watching Raw. Blackhawks have nothing left. Absolute dominance. Meltdown. Disgrace. Shameful performance. All the usual stuff.

Someone wanna check on CS85?

Game's off. Watching Raw. Blackhawks have nothing left. Absolute dominance. Meltdown. Disgrace. Shameful performance. All the usual stuff.

They could always pull off a last-minute ditch effort like last game. I thought the Ducks had it when they scored those 3 goals, but they couldn't finish what they started.

Blackhawks took one period too many off and hats off to Anaheim for putting them in their place. Timonen still continues to skate when literally anyone, even a healthy scratch forward, would play better defense. Bickell is an IceHog who happens to live off of one postseason's success. Wear and tear. edit: That's not to say that these two were solely responsible. Team needs work and coaching philosophies need to be seriously questioned.

But overall Anaheim's a better, more success-ready team that played a nearly-perfect period of hockey to start this game. Blackhawks have nobody to blame but themselves. It's a shame, considering their knack for fighting to the bitter end.

You are all welcome to quote me if they win this game. I eagerly await the admiral's "you're not invited to the parade" 2.0 speech.

OHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY :censored: INNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The worst goal of the game was NOT allowed by Crawford, that's a little surprising. Wonder how long this one will go, should be entertaining. I'm picking Toews to complete the hattrick.

Well this is an interesting development.

I switched over from the basketball game, just after Toews just got the Blackhawks within a goal, Anaheim ices the puck and then calls time out - I looked over at my computer screen and saw it said 8:44pm, I thought to myself, "If that's not a sign" and sure enough Chicago ties the game and we're headed to Overtime(s). wow.

Yup, not checking the score anymore. Ducks were winning before I checked and I already know how the movie ends.

Whoooooooooooo!

First assist should go to that rebound...

All that Toews magic for nothing. Garbage defense, bad change, sloppy hockey.