Rite of Spring '15: exhume our idols! bury our friends!

The_Admiral

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't get the Tampa hate around here...

But so awesome to see the Bolts back in the Finals for the first time since 04. Would really love to see the Lightning bring a title back to the (Tampa) Bay Area. I thought all year this team had a good chance to make it, but it still feels so surreal right now. GO BOLTS!

niagaraq.png

Seems like just yesterday Tampa Bay was down 2-0 in game 4 at Detroit down 2-1 with less than 6 minutes left.

Not quite Leafs-Bruins 2 years ago, but they looked done.

My, what a difference a month makes.

It's simple, really...

AR-140409331_zpseifn144v.jpg

Also, some advice. Going "I don't understand why everyone hates my team!" is the best way to get more people to hate your team.

So here we are...

I find your avatar disturbing

3289998_o.gif

I'm not that thrilled about it either, but here we are e222714-5.gif

But so awesome to see the Bolts back in the Finals for the first time since 04. Would really love to see the Lightning bring a title back to the (Tampa) Bay Area. I thought all year this team had a good chance to make it, but it still feels so surreal right now. GO BOLTS!

Some folks just can't stand hockey in the sunbelt. Nicely done by the Lightning. Rangers made it tough and Henrik was his usual self. Tonight, Tampa just got the better of him.

Now go get 'em Ducks!

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

I don't hate them. That's all that matters.

Way to go Detroit South.

And speaking onto McCarthy's point, I think something like this would've been a little better than the Gatorade logo they have going on right now.

WhiteLightning-TB.png

Granted the alternate jersey is ugly with those white yokes, but the first two are pretty solid.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

They banned opposing fans from wearing the opposing team's jersey inside most if not all the arena. They took away a lot of people's freedom.

Archived