the admiral

Rite of Spring '15: exhume our idols! bury our friends!

So this is what watching a Blackhawks game is like....

I love it.

I thought that was just Kramerica calling in every episode :P

Ha! Truth is I miss Bolts Talk. Between their history (JAPANESE MAFIA!), captain, exciting style of play, and my hatred for all things Stevie Y? It's easy to talk Tampa Bay Lightning. So much more material then the Minnesota Wild.

"Well we thought this might be the year they would be good enough to beat Chicago. But they weren't. So...yeah."

Hey Rangers! Come join us at the choke party! By invite only.

Am I wrong in thinking this forum has a pretty big chunk of Lightning/Ducks fans?

Nope. We have a fair deal of Bolts fans, and Ducks fans have a big and loud internet presence in general. Of course, no faction here is bigger than pretend Rangers fans.

It's only 2-0... It's only 2-0 and they're playing harder than last year... It's fine... It's fine for now... It's fine...

Can't wait until the salary cap turns Chicago into just another team.

I've had enough of hearing how great Toews and Kane are.

The attitude of "we shouldn't celebrate greatness" is a scourge on North American hockey culture.

I don't see the Hawks choking this game away. Ducks just aren't doing enough, and I think that's it.

The attitude of "we shouldn't celebrate greatness" is a scourge on North American hockey culture.

I want to see others be great.

Back in the day, how many hockey fans basically were tired of Montreal winning all the time?

I don't know. I don't have a time machine.

I feel like when we did the BASS Lounge show we got calls from a fair chunk of Bolts fans.

I don't think that had to do with the boards having a huge Lightning fanbase. It's just that it seemed like every Lightning fan on the boards decided to call in :D

Guilty as charged! So when is the next episode of Bolts Talk?

That should do it.

Lightning will draw 4th straight original 6 team.

Back in the day, how many hockey fans basically were tired of Montreal winning all the time?

I want to see others be great, too -- particularly your own team, whom I've defended from tanking allegations and suggestions for silly punishments. I can't wait for the Sabres to be what the Hawks were, because God knows Western New York has earned some joy in hockey and in life. It'll all be over for us in two weeks. Suck it the :censored: up.

The Blackhawks' resurgence and lengthy tenure amongst the league's elite teams has been nothing but good for hockey.