Rite of Spring '15: exhume our idols! bury our friends!

The_Admiral

Looks just like an original six matchup. How awesome would colour vs colour be for this series

Amazing. I don't understand when people say they don't like Tampa Bay's look. If Tampa were an O6 team, those same people would likely be claiming that they are among the best dressed in the NHL.

True, but these guys kinda beat them to the punch:

620-kadri-blog-thumb-620xauto-322941.jpg

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks just like an original six matchup. How awesome would colour vs colour be for this series

Amazing. I don't understand when people say they don't like Tampa Bay's look. If Tampa were an O6 team, those same people would likely be claiming that they are among the best dressed in the NHL.

True, but these guys kinda beat them to the punch:620-kadri-blog-thumb-620xauto-322941.jpg

Well yeah, and that's my point. In a vacuum the Lightning have very good uniforms. Unfortunately, everything is relative.

Lightning straight up out-hustling Chicago. Poor decisions, no effective puck movement, possessions aren't productive. Lightning are good. I'm muting their fans on Twitter for my sanity but yeah, they're a fast bunch in blue.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

True, but these guys kinda beat them to the punch:620-kadri-blog-thumb-620xauto-322941.jpg
Well yeah, and that's my point. In a vacuum the Lightning have very good uniforms. Unfortunately, everything is relative.

And that's why people don't like them. They don't play in a vacuum. They copied the look of a much more established team, who's now in their same division no less.

On the ticket thing, two points. First, anyone calling the arena could buy tickets. The restriction was for online sales solely. Second, all tickets were sold during presales and anything a Chicago fan would have an opportunity to buy was coming from the secondary market anyway.

Given the behavior seen at the little rallies and such they staged here it appears limiting them was the right call.

A post to the face and a goalie interference for Kris Versteeg. I laughed aloud seeing that.

"Cause in the end, the Stanley Cup is a DREAM!"

maxresdefault.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Did they about out of state Lightning fans?!?!

Think about little Jimmy from Chunky, Mississippi wanted to go see his beloved Lightning in the finals, but his parents have to tell him the Lightning don't want him.

What part of the out-of-state credit card restriction being a Ticketmaster thing are you not getting. People could still (and would be smart to avoid further fees by) call(ing) the box office.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

He's actually been decent tonight, which is weird since he's usually atrocious.

God. So many turnovers.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived