Rite of Spring '15: exhume our idols! bury our friends!

The_Admiral

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cherry is going off on the MLB ASG voting "injustice" and how Josh Donaldson is the best third baseman in the "American Hockey League" and how Canada needs to vote because Kansas City has been voting all their guys in.

and wearing cherries. How is this relevant? Um.... Er... Uh.... It has to do with Don Cherry

2lx6s6o.jpg

oh god those OLN graphics, it's like it's being beamed in from another planet.

And yet that was a slight upgrade from their original graphics from the regular season with their scorebug on the bottom for god knows what reason.

I once rewatched the first ever NHL on OLN game for :censored:s and giggles. I couldn't make it halfway through the 2nd period.

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

What a fantastic game, and obviously I enjoyed the outcome. Game 5 wins are great but they are by no means a clincher. Just ask Anaheim.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Corey Crawford won us that game. The offense was anemic tonight. I know the Hawks are now a palindromic 41-14 in Games 4 through 7. I wonder what it is in 5 through 7.

Since I feel like wasting time at work, I looked it up! The Hawks are 28-7 in games 5 through 7.

13-4 in Game 5

13-1 in Game 6

2-2 in Game 7

Looks encouraging. Thanks! 13-1 in Game 6 is amazing, that one loss being the one to Phoenix after Torres injured Hossa. Here's hoping for killer instinct on Saturday and Monday.

14-4, now make it 14-1. This is a ridiculous series. I honestly don't know how they're doing it. Well, other than Bishop being a dumbass.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

What a fantastic game, and obviously I enjoyed the outcome. Game 5 wins are great but they are by no means a clincher. Just ask Anaheim.

doctor-who-rain-sad.gif

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Another thing, this is different. The Hawks coming home to close it out is different than the Ducks going into Chicago to close it out. Going into Chicago, I knew it was going to be a battle and that the Hawks could and did lock down on their home turf. With this, Chicago riding high, smelling blood, and a championship team with a chance to go ahead and end it at home in front of their fans for the first time in forever, I think this is done. Tampa with broken goalies doesn't help.

Congrats on your Cup, you filthy animals.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Every time Chicago wins, the Warriors end up winning, so it happens tomorrow.

When the Lightning won, the Cavs won the next night.

So don't be suprised if the Hawks win the Cup on Monday.

Tuesday is my birthday, and if Golden State wins tomorrow, they could hand Lebron another NBA Finals loss in two days. Chicago could win game 6 monday night if they end up playing like they deserve the cup.

Every time Chicago wins, the Warriors end up winning, so it happens tomorrow.

When the Lightning won, the Cavs won the next night.

So don't be suprised if the Hawks win the Cup on Monday.

Tuesday is my birthday, and if Golden State wins tomorrow, they could hand Lebron another NBA Finals loss in two days. Chicago could win game 6 monday night if they end up playing like they deserve the cup.

Can't you stick to polluting the MLB thread?

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Archived