TCU Football Mach Speed Uniforms 2015

H11K

Anyone else see the new TCU Football uniforms for next season?? I think that NIKE did not do a great job with the "frog skin" sublimation and could've utilized it in a much more appealing way, disappointment in my eyes.

g6OGXYY.jpg

pDKh6f0.jpgWuHtmv9.jpg

wBKQXAZ.jpg

If anyone else can find better pictures of the uniforms please add them to this!

a2BRS8U.png

Thank you for posting this in its own thread! I am one of many that do not like reading through dozens and dozens of pages to find what I am looking for. Since those that like to read mega threads know where to look for what they like. Threads that like this allow people like me to find what I want. That is the great thing about this website. It has been said in threads before, after people complain, that a new uniform is deserving of its own thread. Some people would be glad if there were only one thread and everything would be put there. I am not one of those people. So again THANK YOU!!!

Here's my mock-up of what I would have liked to see done with the pattern. I sublimated the toad camo on the helmet, shoulder caps, and on the side of the pants. (I've found the details in my mock-up are a little hard to see on mobile devices.)

TCU1.png

This is another helmet that went with the set.

tcu-unis2.jpg

One important note: TCU fans are saying the set is not replacing their current set, but simply adding to it. So, I'm hopeful these won't be used much and we'll get more of the beautiful uniforms we saw last year. I like the pattern itself but the lack of restraint with it's use is a bit jarring. It's just a little more tolerable when the uniforms aren't doused head-to-toe in it.

CCUbcALUsAAz0mS.jpg

But this is the only combination that really works, IMO.

150320_Nike_TCU_AWAY_16x9_rectangle_1600

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

This has already been discussed in great detail in the college football thread. Not to mention you are a day late on all this.

Get bent.

Did they skip the white uniform with the pattern? Or is it just light gray and not very visible in those shots?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

It's in the white helmet but may just be hard to see on the uniforms depending on the conditions. Maybe if they are playing at night or in the mud it'll stand out.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but the frogskin only appears on the purple and grey (helmets, jerseys and pants). The only place it appears on the white helmets is in the purple stripe.

The helmets for the most part are actually quite nice, however the grey and the purple uniform are just total overkill. Was expecting to see something akin to the white uniforms where they use the frog print sparingly. One point that really annoys me about all 3 sets is the collar, either continue the colour all the way round or don't have it at all. It's too close to the toilet seat collars of a few years ago in the NFL.

Archived