Retro-style NFL signatures (Currently cannot take anymore requests)

pitt6pack

Here's Oklahoma finally. I went with a 60's font for this, and the usual helmet since the 70's, with Big 12 on the right. I also made a white background version, although I hate to do so since these are supposed to be endzones, but I didn't like how the red on red was working for the first one.

Oklahoma_77.jpg

Oklahoma_78.jpg

Also, here is the Giants, Super Bowl XXI and XXV style wordmark. I took the one below from XXI. I was updating the Giants on the Super Bowl field database to use the correct font, so I figured I put it up since this is an extremely hard wordmark to find for some reason, like the Falcons old wordmark.

Giants_21.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I know I said before I wouldn't be taking anymore requests, but I'll take these and that's it. I've got too much going on at the moment to do any more for the time being.

OK,I would like my alma mater,New Castle,Indiana High School and Indiana Universty on one,and a Iowa Barnsormers and the Colts on another.

Here's Indiana

Indiana_73.jpg

And a combo with the Colts

INDIND.jpg

I can't do your high school because I have no idea what the logos, helmets and wordmarks are, and honestly I don't know how I'm going to do the Barnstormers yet.

Norte Dame and Cuse combo if you can

NotreDame.jpg

Syracuse_86.jpg

Here are two combos. The first is of the above two, and in the second I matched the blues and removed the white from the Syracuse earhole for consistencies sake.

SDSYR.jpg

SDSYR2.jpg

never mind sorry about that

Since I took others requests, I can take yours, just repost them.

I would love a Detroit Lions Endzone!

Would have been a classic Super Bowl endzone

Lions_91.jpg

Any chance on getting a Clemson? The end zone font will be really close to the Cardinals.

By Cardinals do you mean Louisville?

I know you posted these a while ago, but just now getting around to them. They look really good, thanks!

Your welcome

Any chances on getting a double Denver Broncos and Nebraska Cornhuskers sig? The Denver one you made up would be great with the "Cornhuskers" one in red. Thanks in advance.

No problem. I'm thinking about using their current font, since it is a lot like a old standard block font, but not the same as everyone else. I'll see what else they have as well.

Any chance on getting a Clemson? The end zone font will be really close to the Cardinals.

Arizona Cardinals, The 1980's Clemson endzones were more in the style of that font.

Championship%20Banners.jpg.png

MCH is right, I'm not taking any more requests, but I'm still working on those who asked before I stopped taking requests. I also did the Packers because I have all the logos and everything and it took me 98 seconds (literally) to do.

When you get a chance, I would like one of the Amsterdam Admirals, on an orange background with the NFL Europe logo as the "conference."

Here's the wordmark without the full name:

Admirals.jpg

May I please have a San Francisco Demons one please

Wow, a double please. I've actually had this one done for a while but I forgot to post it.

Demons.jpg

Could I have a Packer one please? Thanks, these are great.

Packers_67.jpg

REPOST:

if its not to hard id like a Memphis maniax spinning eyes guy endzone.

It may take me some time to put the wordmark together, since I can't find a good quality image. Also, do you want spinning eyes guy as the left helmet and XFL in the right?

Arizona Cardinals, The 1980's Clemson endzones were more in the style of that font.

You might have to help me out with that font. I've never seen it before and can't find it anywhere. All I've known for Clemson was their standard block font.

Whoops. Sorry my fault

Its your fault I forgot to post the Demons endzone? I guess I don't mid you taking the blame.

This is important to anyone using these as a signature!

The website where I'm getting the URL's from is on my school's server, so when I graduate in December it will most likely be deleted, which means, your signature will probably disappear. If you plan on using the signature, up to / after that point, then I'd suggest copying the image and getting the URL from your own source.

MCH is right, I'm not taking any more requests, but I'm still working on those who asked before I stopped taking requests. I also did the Packers because I have all the logos and everything and it took me 98 seconds (literally) to do.

When you get a chance, I would like one of the Amsterdam Admirals, on an orange background with the NFL Europe logo as the "conference."

Here's the wordmark without the full name:

Admirals.jpg

May I please have a San Francisco Demons one please

Wow, a double please. I've actually had this one done for a while but I forgot to post it.

Demons.jpg

Could I have a Packer one please? Thanks, these are great.

Packers_67.jpg

REPOST:

if its not to hard id like a Memphis maniax spinning eyes guy endzone.

It may take me some time to put the wordmark together, since I can't find a good quality image. Also, do you want spinning eyes guy as the left helmet and XFL in the right?

sure that's fine with me. also if this helps:

MemphisManiax_CL.png

Its from this website: http://www.all-xfl.com/memphismaniax/images/MemphisManiax_CL.png

Archived