Retro-style NFL signatures (Currently cannot take anymore requests)

pitt6pack

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if you will be able to but can you create a B.C. Lions endzone with these logos. If you can't do a CFL endzone you can do an NFL one. Thanks again1

I did both a CFL and NFL style endzone. I changed the color of the second logo you provided to match the orange, and used the 60's / 70's era helmet striping.

BCLions_NFL.jpg

With the increased width of the CFL endzone, I enlarged the wordmark, and kept the helmets the same size as the on the NFL style endzone

BCLions_CFL.jpg

Real cool idea! Do you have them in vector?

Nope. I do everything in MS Paint, so all I have is PNG's.

Minnesota Vikings and University of North Dakota please!

These look great!

Sorry, I've already said a few times I can't take any more requests for the time being.

Thanks, I am putting mine on my account as well. :-)

I just realized the helmets were a different color of silver, so here is a corrected version

Lions_91.jpg

can you do the texas longhorns with the 1966 alternate logo on the helmet? thanks!

Sorry, as I've said, I can't take anymore requests at this time

Thank You

No problem. Would you like me to double any of them up?

These have all been fantastic!

Thanks cap'n, I'll be sure to check out your latest work in Avengers 2

I know I said before I wouldn't be taking anymore requests, but I'll take these and that's it. I've got too much going on at the moment to do any more for the time being.

OK,I would like my alma mater,New Castle,Indiana High School and Indiana Universty on one,and a Iowa Barnsormers and the Colts on another.

Here's Indiana

Indiana_73.jpg

And a combo with the Colts

INDIND.jpg

I can't do your high school because I have no idea what the logos, helmets and wordmarks are, and honestly I don't know how I'm going to do the Barnstormers yet.

Norte Dame and Cuse combo if you can

NotreDame.jpg

Syracuse_86.jpg

Here are two combos. The first is of the above two, and in the second I matched the blues and removed the white from the Syracuse earhole for consistencies sake.

SDSYR.jpg

SDSYR2.jpg

never mind sorry about that

Since I took others requests, I can take yours, just repost them.

I would love a Detroit Lions Endzone!

Would have been a classic Super Bowl endzone

Lions_91.jpg

Any chance on getting a Clemson? The end zone font will be really close to the Cardinals.

By Cardinals do you mean Louisville?

I know you posted these a while ago, but just now getting around to them. They look really good, thanks!

Your welcome

Any chances on getting a double Denver Broncos and Nebraska Cornhuskers sig? The Denver one you made up would be great with the "Cornhuskers" one in red. Thanks in advance.

No problem. I'm thinking about using their current font, since it is a lot like a old standard block font, but not the same as everyone else. I'll see what else they have as well.

thank you soo much

Archived