BigBubba

2015 NHL Golf Thread

Oddly enough, Tim Horton died in a drunk driving crash while playing for the Sabres.

Oh... Well then...

Oddly enough, Tim Horton died in a drunk driving crash while playing for the Sabres.

Oh... Well then...

Well as odd as the coincidences between two DUI's can be.

Apparently this is the truck from the accident.

e325a860-29ba-11e5-bb17-5d05f5556bff_Scr

So the Wild and Blackhawks will have an alumni game around the Stadium Series in Minnesota, and the Dallas Stars have given the OK for the Wild to include former Minnesota North Stars in the event. Including guys like Dino Ceccarelli, Neal Broten and... Mike Modano.

What are they going to wear? Former Wild wear the old green Wild jerseys and former North Stars wear the green North Stars jerseys? Everyone wears the green "Minnesota" jersey?

Meh.

It's awkward, but it'll be cool for the fans to see the old North Stars. Let's not take our alumni exhibition games too seriously. There's probably also a practical aspect of assembling an alumni team for a franchise that's only existed for 15 years.

It's awkward, but it'll be cool for the fans to see the old North Stars. Let's not take our alumni exhibition games too seriously. There's probably also a practical aspect of assembling an alumni team for a franchise that's only existed for 15 years.

But Wes Walz! Andrew Burnette! Manny Fernandez!

:censored: Basil McRae.

"unfortunately"? If you've got some Timmys you wanna unload, share the wealth.

Please take them all. Take their overrated coffee and rubbery frozen foods while you're at it.

I don't mind the coffee. The bagels are acceptable. The doughnuts? I'll defend the doughnuts all day.

Why anyone would choose to eat the rest of their "food" is beyond me.

Because in fairness the steak paninis are pretty great.

I like the donuts.

Whenever I'm in Columbus I always get a Stinger donut.

StingerDonut2010.jpg

I'm the guy who buys things strictly because of the packaging. Gimmicks 100% work on me. I know this. I'm okay with this.

I wish the Stinger donuts actually had the Stinger logo printed on them, like the Winnipeg Jets longjohns. I would have bought a dozen when I was at the Jackets game.

I'm the guy who buys things strictly because of the packaging. Gimmicks 100% work on me. I know this. I'm okay with this.

Preach it.

Because in fairness the steak paninis are pretty great.

I haven't tried the paninis. I did try the chicken club a few years back. That ended up as my own personal Fear Factor.

If you look around hard enough, you can see me on the YouTube video service reviewing the crispy chicken sandwich. It was awful. The steak paninis, I tell you, are really good.

If you look around hard enough, you can see me on the YouTube video service reviewing the crispy chicken sandwich. It was awful.

The suit looked good on you, though.