2015 NHL Golf Thread

BigBubba

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least as long I've been following the CHL the Q is the fighting league, at least in reputation.

The reason for Matthews not going to Everett might also be because of the NHL/CHL agreement. I'm not sure he was too gung-ho about coming to the Dub in the first place and now he has more options for next year.

If he played in Everett this year, next year he could only have played in the NHL or another year in Everett/WHL. But now that he's going to Zurich he can play in the NHL, AHL, Europe again or even in the WHL if he changes his mind.

IbjBaeE.png

No, but it doesn't look good either. Those aren't things people (usually) wind up with after consensual sex.

You haven't been having any fun, eh?

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

The woman's lawyer will say she didn't want it while Kane's lawyer were say if was part of rough, consensual sex. That's the problem with rape cases is that they are almost always a "he said, she said".

Some hookups just aren't worth it.

EA Sports removed Patrick Kane from the NHL cover today. It's just Toews now:

11866416_10153572576310996_7508406340287

It already looks better. It'd be a nice touch if they took Kane out of the game, too.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I'd rather the Hawks did it than EA if this isn't resolved by October.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

People take to Twitter to victim blame. Here are few samples of the classy comments...

If I were raped by Patrick Kane, I'd be honoured

Why would Pat Kane need to rape anyone? Good looking millionaire who plays hockey. Girls are crawling all over the guy

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/people-take-to-twitter-to-victim-blame-after-patrick-kane-allegations-20150811

I'd rather the Hawks did it than EA if this isn't resolved by October.

Agreed. I'm honestly surprised they haven't started that process, but I wouldn't expect that to be public right away.

If I were raped by Patrick Kane, I'd be honoured

Honored with herpes.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Search the #isupport88 hashtag on Twitter, and realize that, as a Blackhawks fan, you can never make fun of another team's fanbase again, even the Coyotes. We are dumpster people.

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

“If Pat Kane raped me, I would be honored. I don’t see what the big deal is”

Thoroughly disturbing mentality. What is the threshold for honorable rape? If a banker at Goldman Sachs raped you, would that be an honor? What about just a really handsome guy? What are people thinking?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The former Erie County DA was on the radio this morning; he said he expected it to be in front of a grand jury in 2-6 weeks. He said we could also see an agreement between Kane, the victim, and the prosecution. Re: big payoff and a reduced charge coming.

Buffalo News reporting tonight that the alleged victim only went to Kane's house because her friend didn't want to go, and she didn't want that friend going there alone. That this is getting dripped out to the press by law enforcement sources suggests to me that they believe they've got something here, and that Rocky, Jay, and John will be hauling ass to Buffalo soon with a full briefcase.**

**Christ, I hope that last part doesn't happen.

Archived