BigBubba

2015 NHL Golf Thread

Cody Franson is also out there still.

Franson must be asking for too much money or too long of a term, because there are worse defenceman on active rosters.

My bet is that he's already agreed to a deal with a team that's currently over the cap, and waiting to put somebody on LTIR. He'll sign sometime in mid to late September.

Rumor is that Kane won't face charges. SportsMockery did a pretty speculative "piece" that implies Kane won't be charged due to lack of evidence and allegedly the victim is completely distraught that he'll escape the courtroom scrutiny.

I really hope the Blackhawks do the right thing and pursue trading him, but they won't. They'll just kick this under the rug and happily house the hockey equivalent of Ben Roethlisberger and pretend everything's ok.

6 years and $40.5 million for Girodano.

Still less money than Dion Phaneuf yes? See... the Leafs are the best at some things fml.

SportsMockery did

a doodoo on the carpet again.

Rumor is that Kane won't face charges. SportsMockery did a pretty speculative "piece" that implies Kane won't be charged due to lack of evidence and allegedly the victim is completely distraught that he'll escape the courtroom scrutiny.

I really hope the Blackhawks do the right thing and pursue trading him, but they won't. They'll just kick this under the rug and happily house the hockey equivalent of Ben Roethlisberger and pretend everything's ok.

Probably the yuckiest outcome, but it's understandable. It must be damn hard to prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt in a case like this.

SportsMockery is so strange. It's an otherwise sleepy local blog with quotidian "Five Things Jay Cutler Needs To Do For The Bears To Maybe Be Okay" listicles that would never have to enter your life, but whenever there's Blackhawks sleaze, they spring into action by pissing all over the floor. The Score is confirming our report that Cheryl Scott is a whore! No, the Score hates us now! Patrick Kane is definitely a rapist! Patrick Kane is definitely a chill bro who's been framed!

It's five Catholic school meatheads from Mt. Greenwood that brags about its 30,000 Twitter followers while failing to mention its account follows 33,000. It's sports mouthbreather's clickbait; a lesser man's Barstool, and Jesus, how sad is it that there is such a thing.

When the Score had a pizza delivery guy write a column in earnest about how we should take his advice and sit down with our children to explain to them how not to be rapists, I decided it would be best to burn down the entire Chicago sports media complex. From now on I will ask the local homeless population what's going on with the Bulls and why I'm going to hell. I should get better results.

Look, if you wanted to be condescendingly reductive, you could have just called him a high school English teacher.

God, what an inscrutable entity this station must be to outsiders at this point. It was easier to explain to people when the face of the station was a failed hot dog vendor who dropped out of high school.

And now that guy's going to be doing a 3-hour Bears postgame every week on the classic rock station!

It's five Catholic school meatheads from Mt. Greenwood that brags about its 30,000 Twitter followers while failing to mention its account follows 33,000. It's sports mouthbreather's clickbait; a lesser man's Barstool, and Jesus, how sad is it that there is such a thing.

Clickbait at this point is becoming one of the vital organs of online journalism unfortunately.

Clickbait at this point is becoming one of the vital organs of online journalism unfortunately.

10 Logo Concepts the NFL DOESN'T want you to see! Number 6 will SHOCK you!

They packaged Michael Jordan's lawsuit against Safeway for using his image without permission as "Michael Jordan's Legal Troubles".

Oh good. Almost two months later.

Wasn't his NHLPA/Kings arbitration hearing soon for the termination?