MLS Take 2 (Sounders)

jaker52

I can not commit myself so I will have 2 threads going for this and my La Liga project. I have Toronto now and will post Union soon.

I thought TFC needed a simpler, sharper look.

torontofc_home.jpg

torontofc_away.jpg

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

My only complaint with either of these designs is that the white stripe on the hem of the primary looks just a tad out of place IMO. Maybe change it to charcoal? Otherwise, fantastic job.

I think it looks fine considering it has white adidas stripes.

spacer.png

I assume that you'll keep BMO as the sponsor, however a Toronto/Ontario company would do better. And charcoal instead of white would be better on the primary

I disagree on the part about the white. I think the home kit has a perfect balance of white and charcoal right now.

I assume that you'll keep BMO as the sponsor, however a Toronto/Ontario company would do better. And charcoal instead of white would be better on the primary

I will be keeping sponsors when I can but I think it should change

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

I have Union done so I might as well post it. I thought the colors on their shirts was always a bit dark so I used a lot of light blue here.

philadelphiaunion_home.jpg

philadelphiaunion_away.jpg

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Truly not a fan of that union secondary at all. I get the idea but the execution just seems off. From the placement of the stripe, to the awkward angle, to the different colored stripes on the socks.. Just think it could use some refining. The primary is rather nice in comparison, however.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I love the primary, always thought that sky blue looked great on the union. As for the secondary, maybe you could try putting the thin blue stripe above the songs and the thick stripe with the stars below it (or vice versa, if you'd rather that)

spacer.png

Now for the saddest team in MLS (branding wise) The big logo is gimmicky so I fixed that. The yoke this year was a nice touch so I brought it back. I have seen many concepts based off the usual can design so I took something else here.

nyrb_home.jpg

rbc.gif

nyrb_away.jpg

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Archived