MLS Take 2 (Sounders)

jaker52

Red Bull's secondary is a thing of beauty. Also I loved Red Bull Cola. Do they still make it, does anyone know? I couldn't find it for a long time.

no, it was a failed expiriment mostly due to marketing.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

Sorry I have been busy this has been quite a week for my running career setting personal records for the 400m, mile, 2 mile, and 6 mile. I have Vancouver done though.

wfc_home.jpg

wfc_away.jpg

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Still been busy. The road to state begins next Wednesday and we may have a shot. I have a sick day today so I will get something done. Here is Dynamo that I touched up this morning.

dynamo_home.jpg

dynamo_away.jpg

I simplified things a bit and went all orange on the home.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Not bad at all. I still think I prefer white shorts on the home uni, but that's just me. Maybe you could try black numbers on the secondary?

spacer.png

LA is a little off the norm.

First off, Their current home is beautiful, but I can't copy it.

The sash has a short history with the team, so I tried something else.

The away now is disappointing so I based this simple but new idea off a training shirt they have.

la_home.jpg

la_away.jpg

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

I would just like to see some more creative design elements in all of your designs. As of now, a lot of your designs have been very plain and templated. Your Dynamo and Sounders designs are practically the exact same, just with the club specific colors applied.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

The blue on the Sounders' home kit needs to be drastically lightened. It's not supposed to be navy.

They have 2 shades of ple, both seen in their crest and I just used the darker.

I think for the seattle away kit, maybe just ditch the blue and go all lime green and black. Maybe add some more to the designs

I wanted to have ahint of colors from their NASL days here.

I would just like to see some more creative design elements in all of your designs. As of now, a lot of your designs have been very plain and templated. Your Dynamo and Sounders designs are practically the exact same, just with the club specific colors applied.

I came across some teams with more traditional looks. I wanted to keep that so i did some sublimation at most. Some of the next teams will be amped up.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Also, the NASL era teams used a dark green and turquoise color scheme, so your secondary kit really doesn't have a hint of those colors.

I was intending to mix them in, not straight up use them, but I see what you mean. I wanted to modernize them and put them on a black kit.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Archived