Barclays Premier league (take 2) by Wgeddes

Wgeddes122

For those who don't know, I already posted my designs on the BPL in a past thread. Now, I have a new template, compliments of Raysox, and have gone back and revamped the English teams. All teams with the new template and some of the same designs, but some I decided to tweak. I was also having a huge problem with colors being to bright when I first started posting, I have fixed that now. I really would like to get good solid feedback on this post. I'll post my designs for all 20 teams in alphabetical order.

bpl-logo.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arsenal

Home kit- classic red with white sleeves, i gave them solid red socks and gold accents

Away kit- navy blue and gold kit

Third kit- dark red and purple with sublimated diagonal stripes2hW2MFJ.jpg

Solid...I would go with yellow or gold as the primary color on the away strip and keep the purple/red alternate. The alternate is really nice.

Second update for arsenal

Third kit- all deep purple with white accents and stripes

sLw3Y31.jpg

Chelsea

Home kit- two tone blue (the blues should be blue) with blue stripes that fade as they go up

Away kit- all white kit with blue and red chest stripe and accents

Third kit- Red top with blue stripes and white shorts

SGcKkWk.jpg

Yeah, for chelsea I put Yokohama, because thats who will be on next seasons kit, no more samsung

Crystal Palace

Home kit- classic blue with red stripes. with yellow accents

Away kit- yellow top and socks with light blue shorts and accents

Third kit- white kit with red and blue sash

qA4ixOD.jpg

Very clean look for Everton, and even as a Liverpool supporter I have to say that looks very sharp. As for Crystal palace, love the yellow accents, but the sky blue numbers are hard to see against the yellow. Speaking of numbers, if you're going to use a league-wide font, why not just use the current premier league font?

spacer.png

Archived