Barclays Premier league (take 2) by Wgeddes

Wgeddes122

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh ok now that I look at it again I see it. Didn't recognize it without the black outline.

Hull city look great, especially with the Umbro kit. Something about that double diamond makes a kit look great. The kits look a lot better without the characters under the "12BET" logo.

spacer.png

Leicester City

Home kit- two tone blue with yellow accents and white shorts

Away kit- black and yellow kit

Third kit- two tone red version of the home kit

XojKCfs.jpg

Thanks for all the comments.

Crabcake, yeah, I try to get rid of all the unnecessary parts of the advertisements.

Capt. America, Are you an Aggie? if so what year? I'm class of 2016, and Liverpool is up next

Chelsea: The top blue stripe on the Third Kits overlaping that white stripe is bugging me. Not sure how to fix it but everything else is great.

Crystal Palace: Absolutely perfect, The black sponsor was really killing the Yellow Clash kits so the light blue makes it all look great.

Everton: Classic looks but I would have preferred to see a Pink clash rather than a Yellow.

Hull City: Third would probably look better in person, something about is a little weird but nothing bad.

Leicester City: Really like the Clash.

Manchester City (if you are a city fan, right now I feel so bad for you)

Home kit- like what they had this year, so kept with the all blue look

Away kit- black kit with three stripes across the chest and above the crest (symbolizing the 3 league titles)

Third kit- more of classic away look for city but with some changes, navy blue and red hoops with blue shorts and red socks

2VjxwOR.jpg

Not much of a fan of the city primary, simply because it is nearly identical to the one from this season. Maybe change a few things up a bit? Add some white, or atleast a distinguishing feature. Don't get me wrong, it's a solid kit, but just too similar to the current IMO.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Not much of a fan of the city primary, simply because it is nearly identical to the one from this season. Maybe change a few things up a bit? Add some white, or atleast a distinguishing feature. Don't get me wrong, it's a solid kit, but just too similar to the current IMO.

o agree on this sense only. The stripes should be gold because they are the 2013/14 champions.other than that its my fave so far. May I ask if Chevrolet will remain the man city sponsor

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

thanks for the comments.

Yeah for the home kit I get that its like the same thing, I just like not having any white and only the two blues.

for the away kit, they don't need to be gold, I wanted it to be a black and light blue kit, all the accents are light blue

Chevrolet is not Man city's sponsor. Chevrolet is Man United's sponsor.

Oh ok now that I look at it again I see it. Didn't recognize it without the black outline.

Hull city look great, especially with the Umbro kit. Something about that double diamond makes a kit look great. The kits look a lot better without the characters under the "12BET" logo.

lol 119 posts in first 2 weeks.

To wgeddes221: I really like these, especially with raysox's new template (he's just awesome isn't he)

tinysig.jpg

Manchester United

gave them adidas, since thats what they will have this next year. It's funny, I found out that Man U will have to bring both their nike and adidas gear for their summer tour, because nike's contract doesn't end till august and they are being really childish about it.

Home kit- red with white and black accents, white shorts, and black socks

Away kit- white with red and black accents, black shorts, and white socks

Third kit- all black kit with grid pattern

dv6dOO2.jpg

Really like Liverpool's home kit, I like how you included some green accents. The third feels a bit fired but it's not bad. But the secondary is too similar to the primary, which kind of defeats the whole purpose.

Jake3.roo, yup, I just love these boards.

spacer.png

Liverpool update

Away kit- took out the red accents and limited the gradient to the front and back panel

gWvLbjP.jpg

Southampton

Home kit- red and white stripes with black shorts and accents

Away kit- navy blue with yellow accents and gradient

Third kit- pink and red kit with scarf like stripe across the chest

yi2PIuE.jpg

Liverpool one doesnt work for me not big on gradients.

I dont like grey kits much either so i should not like newcastle kits but i really do maybe add a splash of sky blue to the kits (not just sponsor)

qpr is looking really great and love seeing southampton back in adidas looks perfect for them.

Spoiler

icsd9c.png

NI BANNER 2.png

Sunderland,the relegation battle is real for the black cats, lets see if they stay afloat in the Premier League.

Home kit- red and white stripes, black shorts and sleeves with gold accents

Away kit- black with cyan claw marks and accents

Third kit- white with three color chevron on the chest

JONRxmA.jpg

Archived