Barclays Premier league (take 2) by Wgeddes

Wgeddes122

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tottenham Hotspur (His Royal Highness Prince Harry Kane, of the United Kanedom of Great Britain, Our father hallowed be thy Kane)

Home kit- white top with navy blue and yellow stripes across the chest and navy blue shorts with yellow stripe

Away kit- light blue with navy blue sides and white shorts

Third kit- black and yellow with single middle-vertical stripe

y6D9h1T.jpg

West Bromwich Albion

Home kit- classic white and navy blue stripes, brought in light blue as an accent color

Away kit- red with white dot gradient, mimicking the spots on the belly of the bird

Third kit- all navy blue with red stripe, wings, and accentsYnlhp8Q.jpg

Last one for this thread, I am currently working on La Liga, and I'll probably post new threads of leagues I had all ready done. (MLS, Bundesliga, Serie A)

West Ham United

Home kit- classic claret and blue sleeves with sublimated cross sashes, white shorts and white socks

Away kit- all blue with claret cross sashes

Third kit- all black with blue accents

EbArWDM.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur (His Royal Highness Prince Harry Kane, of the United Kanedom of Great Britain, Our father hallowed be thy Kane)

Home kit- white top with navy blue and yellow stripes across the chest and navy blue shorts with yellow stripe

Away kit- light blue with navy blue sides and white shorts

Third kit- black and yellow with single middle-vertical stripe

y6D9h1T.jpg

Love what you did with the Tot'num Spurs (

)

tinysig.jpg

Manchester City (if you are a city fan, right now I feel so bad for you)

Home kit- like what they had this year, so kept with the all blue look

Away kit- black kit with three stripes across the chest and above the crest (symbolizing the 3 league titles)

Third kit- more of classic away look for city but with some changes, navy blue and red hoops with blue shorts and red socks

I'm a little confused how you could call the third shirt a "more classic away shirt" City has never to my knowledge worn either hoops or blue and red striping. Our traditional/common away colors are maroon and Red/Black stripes like AC Milan. I agree on the home shirt, change it up because City supporters hate that there is no white in this years shirt. P.S. you don't have to feel sorry for us, we'll be back on top very soon! Otherwise great work across the board.

Oh ok now that I look at it again I see it. Didn't recognize it without the black outline.

Hull city look great, especially with the Umbro kit. Something about that double diamond makes a kit look great. The kits look a lot better without the characters under the "12BET" logo.

lol 119 posts in first 2 weeks.

To wgeddes221: I really like these, especially with raysox's new template (he's just awesome isn't he)

You have 769 posts since 2/5 (2.5 months) , that is about 310 posts per two weeks, far greater than his 119 in two weeks. He averages around 9 posts per day whereas you average about 22 posts per day. You aren't the one to talk.

D'OH

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

Away kit- black kit with three stripes across the chest and above the crest (symbolizing the 3 league titles)

Third kit- more of classic away look for city but with some changes, navy blue and red hoops with blue shorts and red socks

I'm a little confused how you could call the third shirt a "more classic away shirt" City has never to my knowledge worn either hoops or blue and red striping. Our traditional/common away colors are maroon and Red/Black stripes like AC Milan. I agree on the home shirt, change it up because City supporters hate that there is no white in this years shirt. P.S. you don't have to feel sorry for us, we'll be back on top very soon! Otherwise great work across the board.

Oh ok now that I look at it again I see it. Didn't recognize it without the black outline.

Hull city look great, especially with the Umbro kit. Something about that double diamond makes a kit look great. The kits look a lot better without the characters under the "12BET" logo.

To wgeddes221: I really like these, especially with raysox's new template (he's just awesome isn't he)

You have 769 posts since 2/5 (2.5 months) , that is about 310 posts per two weeks, far greater than his 119 in two weeks. He averages around 9 posts per day whereas you average about 22 posts per day. You aren't the one to talk.

you do realize I'm a year behind

tinysig.jpg

D'OH

you do realize I'm a year behind

Nope, lol my bad I just totally say it as 2/5/15, that's why I was shocked by your comment.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

I saw this topic up to Liverpool at breakfast, go to school, and BOOM! Series done. So I will comment on all the teams starting with the updated Liverpool.

Liverpool (updated): Like the fact that yellow is emphasized more now.

Man City: Good but the stripes on the secondary could be interpreted as adidas stripes to the casual observer.

Man U: Nice, classic look. No complaints here (except that they're Man U)

Newcastle: Love the primary, always thought that they had one of the best primaries. Like the gray secondary but the third seems too close to the primary. maybe try sky blue?

QPR: Like the fact that you emphasized red on the home kit.

Southampton: I like it a lot, except that maybe you could try the navy blue that they have been using recently on the third.

Stoke: Good job, but what excites me most is that you made it so Liverpool aren't the only ones with that New Balance logo that has no business being on any soccer shirt.

Sunderland: Great job of emphasizing the black/gold on the home while still putting the stripes in the limelight.

Swansea: Ok job, not a huge fan of the wings on the primary tho.

Tottenham: I'm not sure how I feel about the chest stripe, but love the third kit.

West Brom: Good but maybe you could put stripes on the secondary too, I liked it when they had stripes on the red kit in '13-'14

West Ham: Good job, maybe include the thin hoops they used this year on the third.

Overall, great job and I'm really looking forward to seeing what you did in MLS!

spacer.png

Just a thought, you post a lot and they are all good designs. But maybe for the sake of getting more people to see them, you post less per day. I find that if you post maybe 2 a day or even 1, you'll slowly get more and more people looking at it because it's been at the top of the concepts section for a longer period of time. Sure you could also post everything in one sitting if you really wanted, it's up to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Little late to the party there. this post has been done since the beginning of this month. Currently I am doing an international kit thread, go check it out. I all ready did Serie A and bundesliga will be coming up

Loving the Swansea alternate kits. Want to expand into Italian and German league kits?

Archived