Sportslogos.net Team Logos! (Taking Requests)

DTConcepts

Hello Sportslogos.net! This is my first topic, so it may seem a bit odd, but I was inspired by the fact that I have two favorite teams, the new Sportslogos.net logos, and another topic by LLHFHockey. Either way, the point of this is to get your own custom logo, with two of your favorite teams' logos, all within the Sportslogos.net logo. (Lots of logos.) Some examples are posted below.

CCgpvIPUMAEtyAb.png

CCgpxiDUMAEtiXw.png

CCgplskUsAAM0CF.png

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

um this is almost exactly like my concept.

just the new logo and changing then using it as an avatar.

i would of probably liked to be asked to use this i deal i understand for this one, but please i would ask you not to take me ideas

i would of probably liked to be asked to use this i deal i understand for this one, but please i would ask you not to take me ideas

I would hardly call that "taking your ideas"... I mean, it's the new CCSLC logo...and it's an avatar. That's about it.

I would hardly call that "taking your ideas"... I mean, it's the new CCSLC logo...and it's an avatar. That's about it.
Also the fact that technically he did credit to you in the op

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

I don't need one, but I would like to point a few things out. The top of your stars are cut off, and your template still has the blue and red showing on the borders. These just don't look very clean, if you know what I mean.

Also the fact that technically he did credit to you in the op

And if anyone should be upset about this it should be Chris for changing his new logo. I know neither of you are not trying to wreck his new logo, but don't act like you (@llfhockey) own it.

JeKhnr9.png

Archived