Edits on New SL.NET logo (not so extremely new now)

Htown1141

8ca1lg0.png

p.s

sorry for the size of the picture itself (pixel wise)

I do not know the file size though

I do all my stuff in illustrator so...

For future reference, what I do when saving jpegs in Illustrator is I choose "Save for Web and Devices." Then you can resize the file in the pop-up window before saving. Just in case you didn't know, so that when you post them here they aren't as huge.

bufg.png

8ca1lg0.png

p.s

sorry for the size of the picture itself (pixel wise)

I do not know the file size though

I do all my stuff in illustrator so...

For future reference, what I do when saving jpegs in Illustrator is I choose "Save for Web and Devices." Then you can resize the file in the pop-up window before saving. Just in case you didn't know, so that when you post them here they aren't as huge.

thank you very much

These look really cool. I too would like to see one with the USA on top (I guess with Canada on the bottom).

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

These look really cool. I too would like to see one with the USA on top (I guess with Canada on the bottom).

Yeah, but the maple leaf would have to just have a stem and half of a leaf, it wouldn't have teh same effect.

Is Ireland a possibility (if so, ireland/usa)

Same with italy

tinysig.jpg

Yeah, but the maple leaf would have to just have a stem and half of a leaf, it wouldn't have teh same effect.

Is Ireland a possibility (if so, ireland/usa)

Same with italy

4MWAhjm.png

Here is a first version of Ireland. I've been thinking about the harp as well for Ireland.

NEXT (NOT IN ORDER)

Italy

Philippines

Portugal

Ireland (harp)

Archived