Sign in to follow this  
THOL3N

Memphis Grizzlies Idea

This was just a bear logo I made and I decided to throw the Memphis Grizzlies colors on it to see how it would look. Let me know what you think!

Cq87PQG.png

The yellow snout just doesn't work for me

The yellow snout just doesn't work for me

Seconded. Change it to the lighter blue and keep just the eyes and tongue yellow. Other than that, it looks great!

One big improvement over their current logo with this is that the face is all one color. I really like this but I do think that the yellow snout doesn't really seem like Memphis to me.

This was just a bear logo I made and I decided to throw the Memphis Grizzlies colors on it to see how it would look. Let me know what you think!

Cq87PQG.png

Cq87PQG.png

Can I use this when I make my Grizzlies Concept?

Cq87PQG.png

Cq87PQG.png

Can I use this when I make my Grizzlies Concept?

Go right ahead!

I like it but does anyone else think its a little Heart shaped

Looks very similar to a bear concept I did a while back. We most likely used the same reference image. I think your lower jaw needs work to show that it's part of the snout. Right now the nose and upper jaw is on a plane closer to the viewer, but the lower jaw appears to be on the same plane as the head.

Here was my version for reference.

272188dae8f8b9e5522af3cf6da9c8a2.png