ablecain

Soccer sigs- starting with MLS

Just noticed your concepts here - very nice work to say the least. I can tell why you're having problem with the Revs, as it's really difficult to figure something out with them. It seems kind of weird to have their crest at an angle, so I'd try to keep it in its normal orientation. It also seems kind of weird to have the Adidas stripes, but if you do keep them I'd recommend doing something similar to what you did with Columbus or Seattle. Overall though, it's hard to get an idea on what could be done with them. Maybe having a white vertical stripe to put behind the tree, as on the flag it sits on the white section? Maybe a sublimated wave pattern in the navy based on the stripes of the crest? Tough to say overall. I'd just play around with some concepts and ideas until you find something that clicks. Beyond that, not much to say. Cool concepts overall, and I can't wait to see what you have in store for the Galaxy. Keep up the good work!

I find your work amazing. The new update to Liverpool is superb. I have no complaints in your design. Just a minor one about the main whole in the bird's chest, needing to probably be green instead of red.

Honestly I would love to see your scraps for Liverpool. You can even expand the work by going with National teams. For some reason I would love to see why you can do with Inter. And honestly these look amazing, I would love to have them all, but that would be a betrayal to The Reds, haha.

As for Revolution. I think your having too much on your mind and placing a lot into the signature. Instead try to simplify, only have two designs going on. Maybe make one side (the right side, just like your others, being 2/3 larger than the left) the painted stripes, and the the ball of stars would be the main like logo. while the left side could be for you to decide. But that's just my thought. The issue with yours is that it's too clumped.

I find your work amazing. The new update to Liverpool is superb. I have no complaints in your design. Just a minor one about the main whole in the bird's chest, needing to probably be green instead of red.

Honestly I would love to see your scraps for Liverpool. You can even expand the work by going with National teams. For some reason I would love to see why you can do with Inter. And honestly these look amazing, I would love to have them all, but that would be a betrayal to The Reds, haha.

As for Revolution. I think your having too much on your mind and placing a lot into the signature. Instead try to simplify, only have two designs going on. Maybe make one side (the right side, just like your others, being 2/3 larger than the left) the painted stripes, and the the ball of stars would be the main like logo. while the left side could be for you to decide. But that's just my thought. The issue with yours is that it's too clumped.

Thanks man, I really appreciate the kind words. I'll try out the Revs idea- sounds like it could work.

union please.

Hate to sound rude, but I may have been forgotten.

Next up, I have Portland. This one was pretty fun, and I have an alternate design that uses their current away kit's pattern on the left portion of the sig. I doesn't look very "Timbers" to me, though. What do you think of this one?

r7TWjH7.png

union please.

Hate to sound rude, but I may have been forgotten.

Nah, I'm working on it now. New England is taking up lots of time and I'm finally taking a break from it. Friggin hate the Rev's logo. Hate it.

And here's Philly. C&C welcome as usual!

uctmuoP.png

1. Can you do a Roma sig?

That Phila sig is SOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!! I think the white is perfect on it.

And may I request Orlando City?

can someone tell me how to add sigs? it isn't working for me...

One thing that I love about these is that they aren't just "copy and paste" signatures. You are putting a lot of thought into each one to make each one unique, but still in the same style.

I would love to see how you would do D.C. United and Arsenal. I probably won't be using these in my sig, so take your time with getting to these.

This is assuming that you're using the full version, not the mobile one... But here's how to do it...

First, you right click on the image and hit copy image URL

Next, you go to your profile and hit Edit Profile in the top right corner

Then, you click Signature on the left

After that, you click the little tree looking icon and then you paste the image URL in that blank

That's how I did it... I'm on a MacBook though so it may be different for a Windows computer

Will you be doing hockey at any time? I'd like to see a Leafs one! But while you're doing soccer, may I request a TFC one?

This is assuming that you're using the full version, not the mobile one... But here's how to do it...

First, you right click on the image and hit copy image URL

Next, you go to your profile and hit Edit Profile in the top right corner

Then, you click Signature on the left

After that, you click the little tree looking icon and then you paste the image URL in that blank

That's how I did it... I'm on a MacBook though so it may be different for a Windows computer

i am on a mac and ill try it thank you!

Next up is Seattle. The left side of the sig is based on the club's old wordmark/crest, and the right side uses that cross-hatch stripe that they've used on some of their recent kits, although on the shirts it has been a vertical stripe. I'm probably going to mess with this one some more because I'd like there to be more blue. Anyway, let me know what you all think.

sfPNE3B.png

I feel conflicted about the cross-hatch stripe. I know it's appeared on a few of their recent jerseys but it's hard for me to separate the tri-stripe from Adidas. I like how you referenced their years of history though.

If you're going to revise this, I think it'd be a good idea not only to include more blue, but also shale. In fact, could you recolor this one to make the Space Needle shale? I hope it doesn't throw off the color balance, but it'd be a nice way to include an official team color as well as giving the Space Needle a color that almost matches the actual piece of art/architecture.