LA Clippers New Logos & Uniforms?

bartodell

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck, Clippers. This will be a dark spot in your team history.

Yeah, not the decades of futility or the racist owner. The bad logo set. That'll be what tarnishes the proud legacy of the Los Angeles Clippers.

I've come to the conclusion that the Clippers are simply the Mets of the nba. Overshadowed by their more prestigious and successful in-town rivals and going to try BFBS even though the set works better without it. Give it 5-8 years and they'll drop it.

GO NETS.

I've come to the conclusion that the Clippers are simply the Mets of the nba. Overshadowed by their more prestigious and successful in-town rivals and going to try BFBS even though the set works better without it. Give it 5-8 years and they'll drop it.

I hope they'll go with orange and sky blue then.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Mothership says the logos are official and registered as trademarks.

Farewell, Clippers looking like an actual team. We hardly knew ye.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The logo package immediately becomes the worst in the 4 major sports. Unis aren't shaping up to be much better and the rumored alts are on Buccaneers level bad.

If only they were as smart as the Mavs. One and done. Never to be seen AGAIN! !

2003-10-30-inside-mavs.jpg

The backlash for these uniforms were big but nowhere near as nuclear as the Clippers though!!

shado_logo.gif

Hell, they were almost playing like an actual team for a while there too. Oh well.

BB52Big.jpg

In fairness, the Kings once trademarked "Anaheim Royals," and the NBA trademarked Barons, Bison, Energy, Marshalls, and Wind for the team that eventually became the Thunder. This might just be them protecting the designs that leaked out from IP infringement as opposed to an indication that they're actually going through with this particular design... of course, I'm probably clinging on to any delusional last shred of hope for something better.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Archived