LA Clippers New Logos & Uniforms?

bartodell

I agree with buckeye and OnWiz97, the Clippers' set is very solid indeed, and doesn't need changing.

As far as the Clippers are concerned, I feel they are fine just the way they are, with one small exception, s**t-can the red away uniform and stick with the blue. That's a good looking set. Their logo could use a tweaking (only because it's too similar to the Lakers), but leave the uniforms alone, and toss away the red one.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current clips home and away royal blue unis are great, don´t :censored:ing change, don´t like the light blue and red unis doe

Their light blue uniforms make zero sense.

LF10412.jpg

Have one of those beauties hanging in my closet.

Current clips home and away royal blue unis are great, don´t :censored:ing change, don´t like the light blue and red unis doe

Their light blue uniforms make zero sense.

LF10412.jpg

Have one of those beauties hanging in my closet.

Those are the best Clippers uniforms ever, the nautical flags on the side of the shorts actually spell out Clippers.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I don't like the powder blue - orange combination most people want them to go back to. It's an ugly color combination. Just because it's different doesn't mean it looks good. With that being said, the current uni set they have is better than good and they should stick with it.

I don't like the powder blue - orange combination most people want them to go back to. It's an ugly color combination. Just because it's different doesn't mean it looks good. With that being said, the current uni set they have is better than good and they should stick with it.

Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne beg to differ.

AustinDumbJC.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne beg to differ.

AustinDumbJC.jpg

Ugly.

19altlarxgklwjpg.jpg

You's sleepin on their best color combination set!! That powder blue and orange is unique and classic!

shado_logo.gif

If done right there's no reason it can't look good. I'm sure I'm in a huge minority but I thought this late '90s Cavs set was pretty good using those colors. But I also know that in the NBA today most teams feel like it is a requirement to include either royal blue or navy in their identity.

Cleveland-Cavaliers-1999-2003-Home-JerseCleveland-Cavaliers-1999-2003-Road-Away-

If done right there's no reason it can't look good. I'm sure I'm in a huge minority but I thought this late '90s Cavs set was pretty good using those colors. But I also know that in the NBA today most teams feel like it is a requirement to include either royal blue or navy in their identity.

Cleveland-Cavaliers-1999-2003-Home-JerseCleveland-Cavaliers-1999-2003-Road-Away-

The Cavs really like doing a throwback to almost every uniform/identity they've ever had...why not this one? (I still think that could be LeBron's best look)

bYhYmxh.png

90s Cavs ? was that not royal blue and orange ?

The Cavs' royal blue switched to light blue when the team changed logos and added black in the early 90s. The pictures show that the blue is a completely different shade than a royal blue.

See our SME's site at www.colorwerx.net

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

90s Cavs ? was that not royal blue and orange ?

The Cavs' royal blue switched to light blue when the team changed logos and added black in the early 90s. The pictures show that the blue is a completely different shade than a royal blue.

See our SME's site at www.colorwerx.net

got it, thanks..damn those fools have had alot of uniforms *facepalm*

The addition of black makes all the difference there.

Do you think the designer realized that his/her idea for the red jersey goes right to hell if a player wears a single-digit number, or a two-digit number with a "1" in it?

please explain?
2nd that. .im lost too.

I think he meant that since the logo will be printed on the stock jerseys, either the single-digit number must be set next to the logo or away from the logo. Actually, after a quick mock-up, the number spaced away from a logo doesn't look half bad, IMO.

Clips_zpsiwzrhspx.jpg

Do you think the designer realized that his/her idea for the red jersey goes right to hell if a player wears a single-digit number, or a two-digit number with a "1" in it?

please explain?
2nd that. .im lost too.

I think he meant that since the logo will be printed on the stock jerseys, either the single-digit number must be set next to the logo or away from the logo. Actually, after a quick mock-up, the number spaced away from a logo doesn't look half bad, IMO.

Clips_zpsiwzrhspx.jpg

Such trash. I've been watching all of the Clips/Rockets series and they look so great with their current uniforms.

87Redskins.png

please explain?
2nd that. .im lost too.

Clips_zpsiwzrhspx.jpg

The 2015-2016 Los Angeles Clippers: The NBA's answer to MLB's "Turn ahead the clock jersey" bomb. Especially the red ones. Yuck.

Archived