LA Clippers New Logos & Uniforms?

bartodell

I know what we've seen is absolute crap but I think black, red, and blue could look really nice if it was done right.

I don't think so. Any of those two colors work well together. But lumped all in one they're a cluttered mess.

I still think it could still work if you present it the right way but different strokes for different folks and all that.

Would love to see something along these lines as the primary:

zWaSSFh.png

(Ship silhouette from here, but you get the idea.)

I would actually be interested in seeing you do a full concept based on this if you had the time and energy.

This looks pretty good.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

zWaSSFh.png

Those logos are phenomenal. If one of these were the primary, it'd elevate the entire set from "atrociously, historically awful" to just "bad".

spacer.png

zWaSSFh.png

applaud the effort but honestly i hate these. the black looks really bad with the rwb (which isn't your fault) .....and the new CLA logo just looks really weird (again not your fault). i really hope that CLA logo isn't legit.

Still don't like that they are going this direction. I've come around on the CLA logo, sans background basketball of course. That other one with the OKC Thunder streaks is stupid, and the colors are even worse. I hope the primary saves this wreck.

If the colors were changing the only acceptable option was light blue and orange, period. Adding black? Look Ballmer I know you aren't a racist, you don't need to pander to my people like this.

I'd find this perfectly sufficient as a Clippers primary:

nToXeca.jpg

Which is to say just the regular Clippers script with "Los Angeles" floating above it only for the most de jure of "primary logo" applications.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

nToXeca.jpg

Which is to say just the regular Clippers script with "Los Angeles" floating above it only for the most de jure of "primary logo" applications.

As much as I love the baseball-style scripts, on their own they don't make for much of a logo, TBH. And just like with the Chargers' logo, people would complain that it's too horizontal and doesn't scale well at small sizes.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

nToXeca.jpg

As much as I love the baseball-style scripts, on their own they don't make for much of a logo, TBH. And just like with the Chargers' logo, people would complain that it's too horizontal and doesn't scale well at small sizes.

Maybe if there was a basketball behind it? Kinda Minnesota Twins style?

I'm not necessarily saying it's the most ideal logo for them (I'm in the "ship needed" camp, myself), but it'd add something to the script and help with the potential scaling issues (better balance).

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

I'd find this perfectly sufficient as a Clippers primary:nToXeca.jpgWhich is to say just the regular Clippers script with "Los Angeles" floating above it only for the most de jure of "primary logo" applications.

Why not FSN is already using the Clippers wordmark as the logo

Archived