Site for Vector Logos?

JB83

I'm not sure where to post this, but is there a good site for getting vector logos to make concepts? I know the mothership has everything, but they're all raster images. Thanks for any info!

spacer.png

If you go to a team's Wikipedia page, a lot of the time the primary logo on the right hand side will be a .png .svg file. Just click on it and click again, and you can save it.

Also check out brandsoftheworld.com. They don't have every team in every league, and some of the logos are outdated, but they have a pretty good collection, as well as alternates and wordmarks (which you can't get from Wikipedia). They also have companies, organizations, etc.

If you're looking at college teams at all, sometimes you can download a PDF of their brand guidelines from the university's website. If you open up the PDF in Illustrator, a lot of times the logos will still be in their original vector form.

Hope that helps!

I think there is a wikia site called logopedia that has some .svg files, I got a McCormick logo for a personal concept I did that was .svg

spacer.png

I think there is a wikia site called logopedia that has some .svg files, I got a McCormick logo for a personal concept I did that was .svg

Nice one! I didn't know about that.

spacer.png

Archived