Hello again. I recently made a different topic similar to this one about the possibility of Under Armour taking over the NBA, however now we learned that Nike is the frontrunner. I have made previous concepts, but I have revised some. I have not included the brand because it is just a concept not based on previous uniforms made by other manufacturers.

Revised Bucks Uniforms with Current Logos/Colors

I will post my updated Supersonics and Timberwolves concepts in the near future, and also an alternate for Portland, along with redesigns for the Clippers and Raptors (Huskies). Tell me what you think!

Bucks Logos, Colors, and Wordmarks

PT9XHHv.png

Bucks Away:

APlceZO.png

Bucks Home:

zYfMpxY.png

Bucks Alternate:

MFAKyOP.png

I agree with Jake3.roo on the font, but I do like this concept. I like the antler-shorts too, though I'd reserve judgment on that until they were in action. They look nice, though. I also love the third jersey.

Looks like you tried to make the wordmark a vector but didn't make any adjustments after. Looks like you tried to do the same thing with the antlers on the shorts too.

Just completed my revised Timberwolves concept, with an updated color scheme (Darker shade of blue, more vibrant green, but still traditional).

Wolves Home:

Wt5faw2.png

Wolves Away:

3MEqs0U.png

Wolves Alternate:

eYv99jW.png

You have to remember that jerseys would be tucked in, which would make it so the design on your t wolves jerseys would be nearly impossible to see.