Jacksonville Jaguars

j'villejags

I made a new background for my template to help keep the black from bleeding into the background. It's a little busy but I like it! Here's the update.

[minor tweak to these in next post / removed images to ease viewing]

I'm still thinking of ways to incorporate more gold into the black and white sets of pants. The teal pants are my favorite because they have the balance of teal/black/gold that I wanted. I'd like to keep the gold relegated strictly to a tertiary accent color, and I'd like to keep all 3 sets of pants consistent in design. I'll post another update when I figure out a way to make it work. Just wanted to share my progress. I'll probably have another update over the weekend.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

• 1 month later...

These look great.. My only nitpick is number color on the colored jerseys.. As a radio color commentator, I can tell you that white is the only color that can be seen clearly from the press box on 90% of colored jerseys.. I'd change the numbers to white on both black and teal, but otherwise, these are superb! Fantastic re-introduction of the original logo as well

Archived